Bushfires

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
cods

Re: Bushfires

Post by cods » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:57 am

thats good nef... the smoke doesnt seem to be getting any worse. as long as you dont live in a pocket
where there isnt much escape for it...over here western creek side we dont have that yellow glow this morning.
still its tomorrow the warning are all about..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Strike Force Indarra established to investigate South Coast fires
Friday, 03 January 2020

An investigation is underway into the impacts of recent fires on the state’s South Coast.

Since late 2019, numerous bush and grass fires have impacted the South Coast Police District, with destructive – and fatal – fires on Tuesday (31 December 2019).

Local detectives have established Strike Force Indarra to investigate all aspects of the fires.

This will include investigating the six fatalities that occurred in the District, loss of livestock, properties damaged and destroyed, and the cause of the fires.

The investigation will be assisted by detectives from the Arson Unit’s Strike Force Toronto, Homicide, State Crime Command, and across Southern Region.
This from back in November with more arrests to come ...
Strike Force Toronto Commander Stuart Smith revealed officers have caught 54 alleged arsonists relating to 69 fires since the extreme fire ...

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:21 pm
Friday, 03 January 2020

An investigation is underway into the impacts of recent fires on the state’s South Coast.

Since late 2019, numerous bush and grass fires have impacted the South Coast Police District, with destructive – and fatal – fires on Tuesday (31 December 2019).

Local detectives have established Strike Force Indarra to investigate all aspects of the fires.

This will include investigating the six fatalities that occurred in the District, loss of livestock, properties damaged and destroyed, and the cause of the fires.

The investigation will be assisted by detectives from the Arson Unit’s Strike Force Toronto, Homicide, State Crime Command, and across Southern Region.
Strike Force Toronto Commander Stuart Smith revealed officers have caught 54 alleged arsonists relating to 69 fires since the extreme fire ...
Links would be helpful!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Friday, 03 January 2020

Links would be helpful!
Helpful in what way? Easy enough to find but I posted the entirety of it anyway.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:39 pm
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Friday, 03 January 2020

Links would be helpful!
Helpful in what way? Easy enough to find but I posted the entirety of it anyway.
It is usual mandatory practice on forums to post links in cases like this.

So you are above the usual standard most of us are, now realising you like the dictator role!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:43 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Friday, 03 January 2020

Links would be helpful!
It is usual mandatory practice on forums to post links in cases like this.

So you are above the usual standard most of us are, now realising you like the dictator role!
I'm a dictator because I didn't post one link?

I usually do post links so bugger off Red. You are an obnoxious and abusive jerk if you are online after 4.00 pm.

Oh and guess what? It isn't me who wants half the forum banned. Mirror mirror @ dictator!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Friday, 03 January 2020

Links would be helpful!
It don't mean a thing if it aint got that link... do wop do wop do wop do wop
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:50 pm
No, your a dictator 'cause of your attitude towards anybody who has an opinion different to your own, Black Orchid.

One link is excusable. Two links look a lot like carelessness. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:44 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:50 pm
No, your a dictator 'cause of your attitude towards anybody who has an opinion different to your own, Black Orchid.

One link is excusable. Two links look a lot like carelessness. :roll
Being called a dictator by two of the most controlling people here, who constantly want to ban and/or suppress what other posters say, is like being given a badge of honour and the opposite of your suppositions so thank you. :thumb

Now perhaps we can get this topic back on track it is about the BUSH FIRES not me!

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 am
This is what the chart states. So not "hospital" time yet. I just wish the fires would go away or it would rain cats and dogs and put them out!

Chart.png
Hey Nef. I've been coughing for more than 2 months now. I got a mild cold which got into my chest (as it did with everyone who got it) then the smoke hit and the cough didn't go away.

The doctor said my airways are irritated and gave me a steroid puffer which has just about cleared it up.

Will someone do a fucking rain dance!