Bushfires

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
billy the kid

Re: Bushfires

Post by billy the kid » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Valkie wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:25 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:53 pm
The very sad part about the bushfires is that Australia has been experiencing bushfires for decades, and when
the current bushfires are extinguished, next year will be more of the same...perhaps with one exception...
the grubberment will maybe provide us with another fire truck or two....
Nothing will ever change until a politicians house is burnt to the ground...
That's the irony of it all...
We've seen it all before...
How many lives are lost at an intersection before a grubberment puts in a set of lights...
perhaps because a politicians child is killed...
How bad are the roads where a politician lives....they are excellent....
Are any immigrants settled in suburbs where politicians live....no....of course not.....
How many Somalis live in Kirribilli….none.....
And so it goes on.....
Nothing will ever change whilst we have scum ruling over us......
It's just so heart warming how all the Somalis and muzzos who aren't working,
Are flocking to the fire ravaged areas to help fight the fires.

Such willingness to put their lives on the line to help save their adopted country.
Such effort to be rewarded with high praise indeed.

What?

None at all?

Ship them all home, we don't want them.
The dregs of humanity cant really be expected to fight bush fires...after all, they have to pray
five times a day :rofl ....and...the Somalis are too busy forming the next gang to plunder the innocent.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:42 pm

In otherwords, your Homophobia determined your vote, right, Black Orchid? Tsk, tsk, you've just proved me right. You wanted Scumo to become PM rather than Shorten. He is the leader you desired. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:04 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:42 pm
In otherwords, your Homophobia determined your vote, right, Black Orchid? Tsk, tsk, you've just proved me right. You wanted Scumo to become PM rather than Shorten. He is the leader you desired. :roll :roll
Opposing free sex change operations does not constitute homophobia. Back in your box!

Geez I would hate to see inside your head! I think it would break a CT scanner! :shock:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:10 pm

brian ross wrote:
Give it a break .... you seem to have Catagelophobia. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:10 pm
brian ross wrote:
Give it a break .... you seem to have Catagelophobia. :roll:

At lease I don't suffer from Coulrophobia... :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:04 pm
brian ross wrote:
Opposing free sex change operations does not constitute homophobia. Back in your box!

Geez I would hate to see inside your head! I think it would break a CT scanner! :shock:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:21 pm

2 arsonists have been let off on bail so far. One is a 71 year old who was stupid and lit a fire on his property during a total fire ban that got away from him. An idiot who still deserves to be punished but bail is probably ok in the interim.

The 2nd is a 23 year old who deliberately lit 2 fires. No sympathy for him and he should NOT have received bail.

More than 90 fires still burning in NSW with more than 50 still out of control and a bad week coming.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:58 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:04 pm
brian ross wrote:

Oh look, you have no comeback.. once again. Soon that stupid yawn emote is the only thing you can post. :giggle

Perhaps the problem is, you want a free sex change, so you can really be Greta.
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:21 pm
2 arsonists have been let off on bail so far. One is a 71 year old who was stupid and lit a fire on his property during a total fire ban that got away from him. An idiot who still deserves to be punished but bail is probably ok in the interim.

The 2nd is a 23 year old who deliberately lit 2 fires. No sympathy for him and he should NOT have received bail.

More than 90 fires still burning in NSW with more than 50 still out of control and a bad week coming.
No sympathy for either of them. It's common sense not to light a fire when there's warnings and other bush fires blazing around... I don't accommodate stupidity nor do I give a shit he is 71. If anything, he should be wiser.

As for the 23 year old... just another dickhead. Both need to be shot.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Black Orchid wrote:

I find that hard to comprehend
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:58 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:59 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

I find that hard to comprehend
Climate Change made him light the fire 🔥

Lighting a fire on a total fire bad day should be an instant jail term...
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一