Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Valkie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:18 am

Apparently she now has superpowers

And can see carbon atoms

And no longer needs education.

Yeah, right, just another nutcase.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:24 am

You've probably heard the latest tough talk from the Borg Princess:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/gre ... 53gl8.html

"I think people are underestimating the force of angry kids," Thunberg said. "If they want us to stop being angry, then maybe they should stop making us angry."

Whew ... shut up, you little brat! Who cares what you're angry about?

Real parents would send you to your room and tell you to stay there until you got an attitude adjustment.

In the meantime, I suggest you take a break from being a pawn of the climate alarmists and start acting like a normal 16-year-old. Y'know ... hang out in the mall with some of your wacky girlfriends, burn some gasoline riding around town, have a little fun in the backseat with that tall blond boy from down the block, etc.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:43 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:24 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:31 pm
Hebe wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:09 pm
Per capita we’re the second largest producer of emissions in the world. :roll:
Why should we give a crap about per capita carbon emissions? For devout worshipers in the Holy Temple of Climate Change, total emissions are the statistic that should count more than any other.

I mean, does anybody think the planet is really happy that China, whose 9 billion tons of emissions are nearly twice that of the second-place U.S. (5 billion tons), "only" emits 6.59 tons per capita, while scowling at Australia, which emits 381 million tons BUT has a per capita rate of nearly 16?
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countr ... y-country/

That's as silly as saying a major manufacturing plant that dumps 500 gallons of toxic waste into the river is less of an environmental villain than a 2-person camping party that relieves themselves on the river bank ... because gosh, when you consider that the manufacturing plant has 1,000 employees, the plant dumps fewer toxins per capita!
The claim was false anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita
What's noteworthy about that list is that it underscores my point -- i.e., how laughable it is to regard CO2 emissions per capita as more significant than total CO2 emissions. (That is, if you seriously believe in manmade climate change.)

According to the list in your link, we should give China and its 8.0 per capital average a break ... and instead vent our environmental wrath at double-digit per capita polluters such as Curacao, Gibraltar, New Caledonia, Palau, Luxembourg and the Falkland Islands!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:51 am

Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg has taken a swing at Australia's politicians for "failing to make the connection" between rising temperatures and the bushfire emergency still impacting multiple states.

Thunberg, 16, weighed into the bushfire crisis by retweeting a 9News Sydney video to her 3.7 million followers.

"Not even catastrophes like these seem to bring any political action. How is this possible?" she wrote.

Because we still fail to make the connection between the climate crisis and increased extreme weather events and nature disasters like the #AustraliaFires

That's what has to change.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/greta ... 991cdf99f9

MOST of the fires in NSW have been deliberately lit. Perhaps she should educate herself.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Funny how we have now Scumo and the Nat's leader both admitting that perhaps climate change does play a part in the present bushfire emergency...
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Does climate change cause people to light fires Brian?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:51 am
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg has taken a swing at Australia's politicians for "failing to make the connection" between rising temperatures and the bushfire emergency still impacting multiple states.

Thunberg, 16, weighed into the bushfire crisis by retweeting a 9News Sydney video to her 3.7 million followers.

"Not even catastrophes like these seem to bring any political action. How is this possible?" she wrote.

Because we still fail to make the connection between the climate crisis and increased extreme weather events and nature disasters like the #AustraliaFires

That's what has to change.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/greta ... 991cdf99f9

MOST of the fires in NSW have been deliberately lit. Perhaps she should educate herself.
I'll bet this uneducated bitch doesn't even know where Australia is, what our weather patterns are Like, the fact that Australia is a desert country or for that matter, how to tie her shoelaces.

Why does anyone even listen to this retard?
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream