The impeachment inquiry

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The4thEstate

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 pm
All the Dems are doing is trying to count impeachment votes. They couldn't care less about the economy. :roll:
It's worse than that: The Dems want the economy to tank, which is obviously isn't doing.

Failing that, they want to distract the nation enough to keep the economic good news off the front page.

However, Monday will bring a counterpunch from the Trump side of the aisle: After a lengthy investigation, the Inspector General is going to release a report on the possible misdeeds of Obama's FBI and other intelligence officials.

We're talking about irregularities involved in the Russian collusion investigation (i.e., hoax) of the Trump campaign.

Will the I.G. recommend criminal charges? Will he give Obama officials a break?

Stay tuned, because this report has all the markings of a political bombshell that will explode in the Democrats' face.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:03 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:19 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 pm
AND Nadler closed the hearing reading from a previously prepared statement in which he had already predetermined Trump's 'guilt'. He called no fact based witnesses, has not heard any new testimony and had his closing statement prepared beforehand.

What a farce this is. You would have to be both blind and stupid to accept this absolute crap.
This week's hearing had four law professors talking legal theory.

I didn't watch it, but I'm sure average Americans were glued to their TV sets, transfixed by what amounted to an 8-hour law lecture.

And you can bet they'll be ordering boxed sets of the impeachment hearing videos for Christmas!
That Karlan thing was just horrible.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:34 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
All the Dems are doing is trying to count impeachment votes. They couldn't care less about the economy. :roll:
It's worse than that: The Dems want the economy to tank, which is obviously isn't doing.

Failing that, they want to distract the nation enough to keep the economic good news off the front page.

However, Monday will bring a counterpunch from the Trump side of the aisle: After a lengthy investigation, the Inspector General is going to release a report on the possible misdeeds of Obama's FBI and other intelligence officials.

We're talking about irregularities involved in the Russian collusion investigation (i.e., hoax) of the Trump campaign.

Stay tuned, because this report has all the markings of a political bombshell that will explode in the Democrats' face.
Is that Monday? I can't wait.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:40 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Keep us updated 4E!

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:51 am

The4thEstate wrote:

I didn't watch it, but I'm sure average Americans were glued to their TV sets, transfixed by what amounted to an 8-hour law lecture.

And you can bet they'll be ordering boxed sets of the impeachment hearing videos for Christmas!
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:03 pm
That Karlan thing was just horrible.
Yeah, after that comment she should change her last name to Karloff.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:04 am

Nicole wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:40 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Keep us updated 4E!
Sure will!

Yes, it's Monday ... and I suspect it'll be major news here, although the lefty media will undoubtedly try to downplay any negative details about Obama officials and other Democrats.

I'm just hoping for an honest report that blows the lid on the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Fred

Post by Fred » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:04 am

I'm just hoping for an honest report that blows the lid on the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.
Your shitting me, After all the lies, innuendo and stupidity You hope for a honest report??? Who are you trying to kid here???

I expect nothing more than we have seen already. Rumour, innuendo and more desperate attempts to include people’s comments and actions into a conspiracy theory. I find it ridiculous that America remains polarised by such to the extent that government is almost paralysed trying to find ways to slander political opponents.

This really is pathetic as short sighted policy is actually working against American interests

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:19 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 pm
AND Nadler closed the hearing reading from a previously prepared statement in which he had already predetermined Trump's 'guilt'. He called no fact based witnesses, has not heard any new testimony and had his closing statement prepared beforehand.

What a farce this is. You would have to be both blind and stupid to accept this absolute crap.

I caught the edited version and it was a crock of pathetic left wing garbage , God help the kids being educated by these clowns :f

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:10 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:04 am
Fred wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 pm
Your shitting me, After all the lies, innuendo and stupidity You hope for a honest report??? Who are you trying to kid here???
Well, the hope is that the Inspector General actually did a serious study of the lies, innuendo and stupidity and documented it in his lengthy report.
Fred wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 pm
I expect nothing more than we have seen already. Rumour, innuendo and more desperate attempts to include people’s comments and actions into a conspiracy theory. I find it ridiculous that America remains polarised by such to the extent that government is almost paralysed trying to find ways to slander political opponents.

This really is pathetic as short sighted policy is actually working against American interests
What's really happening is that the government is working against itself. We've got Obama holdovers trying to undermine a president from the opposing party who wants to take the country in a new direction -- and they don't mind skirting federal law to do so.

However, this time there's actually a chance they'll get caught and, dare I hope for it, punished. The fact that several former officials of the previous administration have been doing a lot of nervous talking on left-wing cable channels lately suggests that the plotters behind the Russian collusion hoax (and coup attempt) are shaking in their boots over the findings of the Inspector General.

Could the I.G. document FBI misdeeds but also conclude that the Russia investigation was justified anyway? Sure he could. Never give too much credit to a Washington bureaucrat.

Whatever the case ... we'll find out in the next 18 hours or so!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 pm

What a shame you've politicised your civil service to this extent, hey, 4E? Looks like you've cooked your own goose. :rofl :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair