The impeachment inquiry

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Serial Brain 9

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:07 pm

LYIN ROSS is so desperate to find an empty seat in a room of 25 Thousand Trump supporters at a rally he's pointing out stairs and walkways. :rofl

tsk tsk :D
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:09 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:23 pm
Not to mention that none of these "witnesses" had any first hand knowledge of any wrong doing and many of whom have never even met the President.
LYIN ROSS wants Trump to prove his innocence of a Crime that DOESN'T exist.

Learn the LAW dumbass and stop LYIN. Dur :huh?
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:36 pm

Serial Brain 9 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:23 pm
Not to mention that none of these "witnesses" had any first hand knowledge of any wrong doing and many of whom have never even met the President.
LYIN ROSS wants Trump to prove his innocence of a Crime that DOESN'T exist.

Learn the LAW dumbass and stop LYIN. Dur :huh?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. I see the serial liar, Cereal Brain is once more spreading his lies all over the place. Tsk, tsk, run along, back to your little mud patch, child. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Serial Brain 9 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:07 pm
LYIN ROSS is so desperate to find an empty seat in a room of 25 Thousand Trump supporters at a rally he's pointing out stairs and walkways. :rofl

tsk tsk :D
Yes that did make me LOL too!

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz, Devon Archer, Adam Schiff and Eric Ciaramella will be called to testify under oath if it gets to the Senate and I doubt Pelosi wants that to happen.

Fred

Post by Fred » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 am

OMG how to disrupt Trump supporters, point out an empty seat... Oh, by the way, I cannot see the picture.

Clearly, Trump would never attend this enquiry. Not only did he not have to but it would be Trump bending to the demands of the opposition. Completely stupid to expect he should put ALL his presidential engagements aside just to appear somewhere that will have no legal stand in politics or law. And as such, it is only a curtesy to send Whitehouse staff to defend the president when it actually stands for nothing but a propaganda fest.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:32 pm

Fred wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 am
OMG how to disrupt Trump supporters, point out an empty seat... Oh, by the way, I cannot see the picture.

Clearly, Trump would never attend this enquiry. Not only did he not have to but it would be Trump bending to the demands of the opposition. Completely stupid to expect he should put ALL his presidential engagements aside just to appear somewhere that will have no legal stand in politics or law. And as such, it is only a curtesy to send Whitehouse staff to defend the president when it actually stands for nothing but a propaganda fest.

Rite said Fred

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:35 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm
Trump was offered the chance to attend. He knocked them back. Why? Was it 'cause he was attending a meeting for an organisation he holds in public contempt or was it 'cause he doesn't want to go and actually hear what is being said in person? Mmmm? :roll
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 pm
Why should Trump attend?
brian ross wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 pm
To stop his whinging and whining of course.
Wrong. Better to call B.S. from afar than to participate in a kangaroo court that's designed to work against your interests.
brian ross wrote:
I am unsure how people act in the US but people downunder like to see what is happening in person, 4E. :roll
Well, I am unsure how people act in Australia, but Trump doesn't have to attend a rigged hearing in person to find out what is happening. In my country we have a remarkable device known as "television."
brian ross wrote:
I was under the impression he was supposedly innocent. Here is a chance for him to observe reality for a change.
That's the point: He already knows what reality is.

So why should an innocent man attend a hearing that's manipulated to make him look guilty?
brian ross wrote:
He'll get his chance to prove his innocence before the Senate, if it gets to the Senate. :roll
As the Spartans once answered laconically:

"If."
Last edited by The4thEstate on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Fred wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 am
Exactly. Well stated, Fred.

Indeed, I'd say that the NATO conference was just a tad more important than the latest chapter of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment show.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:18 am

brian ross wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:13 pm
I hate to point out the obvious, Brian, but the only fear I see is coming from you!

Oh and LOLOL at a "few empty seats the far side". Could you be anymore petty and ridiculous? Can you circle them for us? :rofl
Sure. Look:

Yeah, right. Guess that explains this headline in the Dallas Morning News:
President Donald Trump headlines mega-rally in Dallas, slamming Beto O’Rourke, impeachment
And these excerpts:

And he told a packed house at American Airlines Center Thursday night that the impeachment inquiry against him was an effort by “enraged” Democrats to rewrite the 2016 election, since they can’t beat him at the ballot box.
As Trump was regaling 20,000 supporters in Dallas, former congressman and Democratic presidential contender Beto O’Rourke staged a counter-rally at the Theatre in Grand Prairie attended by about 5,500.

And here's a look at the crowd in downtown Dallas on the morning of the rally (which didn't take place until 7 p.m.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-y8jBwLIYM

Meanwhile, we have this Politico report on the Democrats' front-runner, Joe Biden:
Last Saturday, when Biden held a rally for his headquarters’ opening in Philadelphia, his campaign estimated the crowd size was 6,000 — a count that some local observers thought might be generous. One local elected Democrat who supports Biden privately told POLITICO the rally was smaller and less energetic than expected.

And let's see if you can circle the open spaces at this Biden rally ... which took place at a high school gymnasium:
https://dcgazette.com/2018/joe-biden-wh ... gym-video/

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:27 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:18 am
brian ross wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:13 pm
I hate to point out the obvious, Brian, but the only fear I see is coming from you!

Oh and LOLOL at a "few empty seats the far side". Could you be anymore petty and ridiculous? Can you circle them for us? :rofl
Sure. Look:

Yeah, right. Guess that explains this headline in the Dallas Morning News:
President Donald Trump headlines mega-rally in Dallas, slamming Beto O’Rourke, impeachment
And these excerpts:

And he told a packed house at American Airlines Center Thursday night that the impeachment inquiry against him was an effort by “enraged” Democrats to rewrite the 2016 election, since they can’t beat him at the ballot box.
As Trump was regaling 20,000 supporters in Dallas, former congressman and Democratic presidential contender Beto O’Rourke staged a counter-rally at the Theatre in Grand Prairie attended by about 5,500.

And here's a look at the crowd in downtown Dallas on the morning of the rally (which didn't take place until 7 p.m.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-y8jBwLIYM

Meanwhile, we have this Politico report on the Democrats' front-runner, Joe Biden:
Last Saturday, when Biden held a rally for his headquarters’ opening in Philadelphia, his campaign estimated the crowd size was 6,000 — a count that some local observers thought might be generous. One local elected Democrat who supports Biden privately told POLITICO the rally was smaller and less energetic than expected.

And let's see if you can circle the open spaces at this Biden rally ... which took place at a high school gymnasium:
https://dcgazette.com/2018/joe-biden-wh ... gym-video/

Oh look! Half of the gym is curtained off.