Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:43 pm

If the left really cared about carbon emissions and believed we were all doomed to die in less than a dozen years they wouldn't be giving China and India a free pass.

It's as simple as that.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:07 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:43 pm
If the left really cared about carbon emissions and believed we were all doomed to die in less than a dozen years they wouldn't be giving China and India a free pass.

It's as simple as that.
Well, you know, lefties never criticize China, regardless of their environmental transgressions, for the same reason that sharks never bite lawyers (according to the classic joke).

"Professional courtesy."

http://www.lawlaughs.com/animals/professional.html

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:49 am

Black Orchid wrote:

It's as simple as that.
Exactly.

But the agenda by grubberments around the world is to force people to do what they want.
Even if it's stupid.

We went from leaded petrol to unleaded
For our own good of course.

But lead poisoning can be reasonably easily fixed.
The carcinogens now being pumped out of the cars of today, cannot be cured.

In fact it could almost be contrived

After all, once someone gets around 65 the grubberment see them as a burden rather than a positive.
What better way to reduce the population by gradually introducing carcinogen into the environment so that as they get older the cancer kills them off.

A POX ON THEM ALL.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:50 am

Black Orchid wrote:

It's as simple as that.
Do 'they' really say that the world is doomed in less than 12 yrs? Biggest croc ever. FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

:WTF
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:50 am
Black Orchid wrote:

It's as simple as that.
Do 'they' really say that the world is doomed in less than 12 yrs? Biggest croc ever. FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Actually, it's a real quote uttered by ex-barmaid-turned-U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ("AOC"). And lately it's been repeated by other climate zealots.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... hange.html
"Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?" Ocasio-Cortez said. "This is the war — this is our World War II."

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:10 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

It's as simple as that.

Actually, it's a real quote uttered by ex-barmaid-turned-U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ("AOC"). And lately it's been repeated by other climate zealots.

"Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?" Ocasio-Cortez said. "This is the war — this is our World War II."

12 years eh?

That makes me 74

Oh well, it was a hoot while it lasted.
Who cares.
I have a dream

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Valkie wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:10 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

It's as simple as that.

12 years eh?

That makes me 74

Oh well, it was a hoot while it lasted.
Who cares.
Yeah, it's like "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" -- reserve yourself a table at The Restaurant at the Edge of the Universe and watch the end of the show.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 am

And the Arctic was going to be Ice free by 2010, and all the polar bears were going to drown.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 am
And the Arctic was going to be Ice free by 2010, and all the polar bears were going to drown.
It will be interesting in 50 years when some 16 year old tells off the mighty greetarrr about the destruction of the world's economy for nuffink.

I just wish I was able to live long enough to see it.
I have a dream

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 am

z2028.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.