The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Just noticed that the vegans are going to protest the Bunnings sausage sizzle on 22/11 which is going to raise money for the fire victims....somehow I think their protest will hit a snag..... :rofl

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is a petition doing the rounds to cancel the NYE fireworks and donate the expense
to the bushfire and drought victims...hopefully the petition will go off with a bang.... :rofl

Australia is in a recession and on one hand we waste millions on fireworks and on the other the vegans go bananas
when an attempt is made to help those in need....

The worlds gone fkn mad..... :WTF
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:48 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:46 pm
Just noticed that the vegans are going to protest the Bunnings sausage sizzle on 22/11 which is going to raise money for the fire victims....somehow I think their protest will hit a snag..... :rofl

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is a petition doing the rounds to cancel the NYE fireworks and donate the expense
to the bushfire and drought victims...hopefully the petition will go off with a bang.... :rofl

Australia is in a recession and on one hand we waste millions on fireworks and on the other the vegans go bananas
when an attempt is made to help those in need....

The worlds gone fkn mad..... :WTF
You are on the ball today Billy, good puns on a serious subject! :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashi ... 1e9907dbec

And they wonder why respect for women is waning...you're starting to look like sluts, girls... :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:59 pm

I'm not sure why J Lo bothered to pretend she was wearing anything!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:02 pm

:thumb
Gimme Sophia Vergara anyday…..

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:10 pm

BTW what are women doing to their lips these days...Sophie Monks nickname must be "Troutwoman"..... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:27 pm

I'm not keen on Sophie Vergara. Her accent drives me mad. Sophie Monk looks good until she opens her mouth. :b

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Lowe the muppet has left rates on hold again, due to (according to the talking heads) a booming real estate market etc....
Looks like the country is going gang busters.....
I suppose that's why there are still shops down the road which have been vacant for a year or two or three...
That's why a business which opened up three months ago on the corner has closed down and the joints empty...again...
That's why a mate of a mates mower business is going broke because there are no customers coming into the shop...
His turnover has gone down in recent months by over 50%...
People aren't even buying a whipper snipper these days...or a leaf blower...or whatever...…
With the school holidays looming...watch petrol go up soon.....
With Xmas just around the corner, watch the muppets go out and spend sqillions that they haven't got...…
And meanwhile, back at the ranch...the incompetence of off shore processing will cost us billions of dollars
and the Qld government will go broke due to the flood fiasco and the successful class action by over 6000
plaintiffs.....
And its still 11 years before we get our first sub built....
But I digress....
Yep....we're going gangbusters...…. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm
Lowe the muppet has left rates on hold again, due to (according to the talking heads) a booming real estate market etc....
I suppose that's why there are still shops down the road which have been vacant for a year or two or three...
That's why a business which opened up three months ago on the corner has closed down and the joints empty...again...
That's why a mate of a mates mower business is going broke because there are no customers coming into the shop...
People aren't even buying a whipper snipper these days...or a leaf blower...or whatever...…
With Xmas just around the corner, watch the muppets go out and spend sqillions that they haven't got...…
And meanwhile, back at the ranch...the incompetence of off shore processing will cost us billions of dollars
and the Qld government will go broke due to the flood fiasco and the successful class action by over 6000
plaintiffs.....
But I digress....

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm
plaintiffs.....
But I digress....

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ASX down 2.22% so far today - it's a stock market crash.