Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
cods

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by cods » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am

all I see her do is ABUSE the powers that be......

to me an awful lot is changing.....we cant stop using things we have used for 150 years over night.......

I am s til a Mother Nature person..do we create problems for her?????? of course we do....

the way we allow the beautiful rain she delivers , to just disappear is one of them :roll: :roll:

I am all for cleaning up the planet absolutely....like those fearful DUMPS IN INDIA that children live on..... oh yessssiree please get rid of them Greta

but lets do it togther lets not turn one against the other...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Perhaps is it time that the world's leaders were subjected to a little abuse, Cods? We have tried to persuade them, we have tried to convince them. They have been presented with oodles of scientific evidence and still they are sitting on their hands, all to no end. Perhaps it's time that someone who was straight talking had a few words to them. You appear to think that simply because they are leaders they deserve automatic respect. I am unsure why. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

cods

Post by cods » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:08 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:29 pm
Perhaps is it time that the world's leaders were subjected to a little abuse, Cods? We have tried to persuade them, we have tried to convince them. They have been presented with oodles of scientific evidence and still they are sitting on their hands, all to no end. Perhaps it's time that someone who was straight talking had a few words to them. You appear to think that simply because they are leaders they deserve automatic respect. I am unsure why. :roll:
so you think that how we get the best out of people... :roll: :roll:

teach our children to abuse adults.... mmmmm might work..

maybe you think you can do their job bri.... I know I dont think I could do better.........I had enough bringing up 3 kids...

if you think you can do better why are you wasting time here???....if you talk the talk.. then do the walk

that is if you want respect.. there is absolutely no reason why you cant step up...

we have a lot of tin hats on here and other place who think they know it all and better than most....

but somehow you never here of them stepping up and doing the right thing... in this case..

saving the planet.........I would have thought that was your obligation bri!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Try talking to India and China and then get back to us!

cods

Post by cods » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:48 pm

did you see the message China sent the world?... I dont think the message was friendly at all...

and if bri thinks they will sit down and talk with Greta and take her advice..........good luck with that bri........... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Greta is carrying a forceful message. The world is fed up with ineffective leaders. Time for them to extract their digits. Respect needs to be earnt, Cods. :roll:

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:15 pm

Some hysterical teenager? That’s the best you’ve got, Brian?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Nicole wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:15 pm
Some hysterical teenager? That’s the best you’ve got, Brian?
Nope. It seems to be working though. She has got people talking about her message, you have to admit. :roll:

cods

Post by cods » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:26 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:14 pm
Greta is carrying a forceful message. The world is fed up with ineffective leaders. Time for them to extract their digits. Respect needs to be earnt, Cods. :roll:
well you seem sucked in by HER MESSAGE....whatever it is.. good luck sunshine.....

will it cure cancer do you think??....lots kids diseases still incurable who knows she may have the answers...

keep believing bri bri someone has too.

you know a few years back I went on one of these clean up Australia days and it was all bongs and cigarette butts.....and I think we all know which age group left them far and wide....we even find the syringes in the gutters here..... :roll: :roll: ....now they blow their minds out at pot fests...

seriously the young will have to do a lot better before they tell me what is best for us...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Maybe, if you actually listened to what they were saying, Cods, you might hear what they mean. :roll: