Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
cods

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by cods » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:49 am

when I first came to Canberra early 80s people were still allowed to burn any old thing in their fireplaces and were even burning leaves in the gutters...that was in days when we had more trees than people. :roll: ...those days long gone...

not long after, that was all stopped no burning whatever.........cars have never blown smoke out of the exhaust....cars were checked every year....we all have recycling bins have done for years....yet according to the doomsdayers.. its getting worse......please do not tell me solar panels and windmills are created without creating C02 :roll: :roll: :roll:

another small detail..

1.9 billion mobile phones were projected to be sold in 2018. Approximately 60 per second. Their total carbon footprint in manufacture is at least equal to the Philippines' annual carbon emissions, a country of over 100 million people .

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:44 am

Meanwhile, "No one has explained to Greta that the modern world is complex and different and ... people in Africa or in many Asian countries want to live at the same wealth level as in Sweden."
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pu ... spartandhp
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:51 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:44 am
Meanwhile, "No one has explained to Greta that the modern world is complex and different and ... people in Africa or in many Asian countries want to live at the same wealth level as in Sweden."
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pu ... spartandhp
BUMP
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 am

Greta and Climate Change are linked, Nom. I agree that the thread has wandered somewhat but we are talking about what Greta is telling us.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

cods

Post by cods » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:02 am

brian ross wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 am
Greta and Climate Change are linked, Nom. I agree that the thread has wandered somewhat but we are talking about what Greta is telling us.
oh great can you repeat once more what she is telling us???... thank you...HOW DARE YOU doesnt do it for me...

what would she like us all to do in a nut shell bribri..cut out the get your own back speil...

just her words will do.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 pm

"While most media have focused their attention on teenage Thunberg, few reported that 500 scientists and professionals in climate and related fields wrote an open letter to the UN on 23 September, emphatically stating that “there is no climate emergency” and that more carbon dioxide will be beneficial for nature, greening the Earth through photosynthesis. Likewise, the mainstream media has ignored a 61-page EIR Special Report, “‘CO2 Reduction’ Is a Mass Murder Policy Designed by Wall Street and the City of London”, containing ample evidence of the bankers’ climate dictatorship." ...quote from CEC.....

500 scientists....hhmm...tsk tsk....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

cods

Post by cods » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am
brian ross wrote:

YOU HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING THREAD, YOU CREATED, THAT DISCUSSES WHAT GRETA IS TELLING US... CLIMATE CHANGE... USE IT!
hey you know what she was telling us all to DO?..

I still dont know....I keep getting told to listen to her......I find that a teeny bit hard her face scares the hell out of me.....

but when I read what she says... it isnt actually saying anything that hasnt been said before.........apart from HOW DARE YOU!

she will be saying that to her mum and dad when she turns 50..... ooops she wont live that long we will all be gone.....

if someone like this child and all these scientist think we can stop this within 10 years.....excuse me while I have a damn good laugh....

for people to believe this is a govt thing.. they need a wake up call its a 6 billion human thing....we have all benefited from the industrial eras....many times over.........dont pretend its now all the govts of the worlds fault...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm

brian ross wrote:
I agree and whilst I have moved some posts to keep the peace it is impossible to talk about Greta without talking about climate change. Both topics are intertwined.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:07 am

Silly you, Cods. NDP Is Greta Thurnburg.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:06 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm
brian ross wrote:
I agree and whilst I have moved some posts to keep the peace it is impossible to talk about Greta without talking about climate change. Both topics are intertwined.
Greta IS climate change.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.