Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 pm

Still no answer to what Greta is telling us, I see. Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Seems her message is too hard to answer. Instead we have continued attacks on her personally. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

cods

Post by cods » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:30 am

hummm the last I heard her she said something like

HOW DARE YOU..

build that plane I travel on and build the cars my mum and dad have used all their lives...all made using fossil fuel..

how bloody dare you... :roll: :roll:

someone needs to point out to Greta that unless her mum and dad live in a cave and wear animal skins

they have very much enjoyed what those she BLAMES have been doing for the past 70 80 years....

do they get water out of a tap by any chance?? it all came at the expense of creating carbon.....

I wonder what her parents do for a living??....would it create carbon by any chance?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:12 pm

Greta's parents have given up their cars, Cods. Greta herself travelled by boat to New York from Sweden rather than fly. Your comments just show the hollowness of your thought processes. :roll:

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:29 pm

cods wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:30 am
hummm the last I heard her she said something like

HOW DARE YOU..

build that plane I travel on and build the cars my mum and dad have used all their lives...all made using fossil fuel..

how bloody dare you... :roll: :roll:

someone needs to point out to Greta that unless her mum and dad live in a cave and wear animal skins

they have very much enjoyed what those she BLAMES have been doing for the past 70 80 years....

do they get water out of a tap by any chance?? it all came at the expense of creating carbon.....

I wonder what her parents do for a living??....would it create carbon by any chance?

true

how dare they
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Greta's parents have given up their cars, Cods. Greta herself travelled by boat to New York from Sweden rather than fly. Your comments just show the hollowness of your thought processes. :roll:
In a yacht made of carbon fibre and some of her crew have flown to the US to help sail the yacht back home whilst others are returning to Sweden by plane. That's rather a lot of plane trips for one person's crusade. Maybe she could have stayed home and made a video link of her scripted 'speech' and left less of a carbon footprint with her entourage?

That would make your own thought processes rather limited and hollow would it not?

cods

Post by cods » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:50 pm

brian ross wrote:
so a boat didnt make carbon being built and certainly doesnt make carbon whilst crossing the ocean waves..... I didnt know that...

unless of course they all used sail... :roll: :roll: is that why you are splitting hairs.....

as for no car how do you know that? not because they say so?? :rofl :rofl

they are hypocrites.....just like Al Gore.....but then you are as well as I am sure you havent given up using water out of a tap and flushing a toilet...all invented and made by the people she is spitting venom at... are you telling me they also gave up their smart phones and computers???...

of course they did.. I wonder where they get all this .. misinfo of GW from...

cods

Post by cods » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 pm
brian ross wrote:
In a yacht made of carbon fibre and some of her crew have flown to the US to help sail the yacht back home whilst others are returning to Sweden by plane. That's rather a lot of plane trips for one person's crusade. Maybe she could have stayed home and made a video link of her scripted 'speech' and left less of a carbon footprint with her entourage?

That would make your own thought processes rather limited and hollow would it not?
a yacht made without creating carbon of course......no man made fibre involved I am almost sure of that....truly its a joke but then there are always people around who suck up on a good chest beating rally.....mostly organised on a smart phone...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:44 pm

As I keep saying, you lot keep attacking the person, not the message that person is conveying.

In the real world, the time for burning fossil fuels is fast approaching it's end date. :roll:

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:53 pm

z1010.png
z1009.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:54 pm

z1009.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.