Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 am
Texan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:54 am
brian ross wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:57 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:30 pm
It's not illegal to make deals when
you've written a book called the art of the deal.

Trump didn't write it, Bobby.

We shall have to see if it is illegal to try and make a deal with a foreign government to besmirch the reputation of an opponent. Ooops, isn't that exactly what Trump said he'd never do? :shock:
I know the allegation is enough for you, but do you have proof?
apparently they do a transcript of the phone call plus the whistleblower.....

he is the POTUS its not what I would want from my President thats for sure.
The transcript was made public. Nobody has proven anything. They have an allegation from an anonymous person. Trump is doing what I elected him to do.

I thought a transcript was the PROOF?..... I think at the end of the day it was a strange thing for a Pres to ask of a foreign Govt......

sorry folks... doesnt mean I am a lefty....but some lines should never be crossed......

Bobby

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:27 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:11 pm

I thought a transcript was the PROOF?..... I think at the end of the day it was a strange thing for a Pres to ask of a foreign Govt......

sorry folks... doesnt mean I am a lefty....but some lines should never be crossed......

Trump never said

if you don't give me what I want then I'll cancel the military aid.

That was all made up by democrats.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 pm

As I have said, we don't know if he is a billionaire or not, Bobby.

The question is though, why or how did he become bankrupt so often? If he had recovered finally, he would not have any worries about revealing he had recovered. However, he continues to hide his financial position, he refuses to release his tax details. As I keep pointing out, he is a liar and a swindler. You lot don't seem to care about that but how often have we heard similar charges made against the Left's candidates/holders of office. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:21 pm

The Swamp strikes back with more fake news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxgyhV7mfYw

h6a.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:34 pm

No answer as to why el Presidente' Trump hides his financial status? How unsurprising. :roll:

Now, imagine if say, Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton did the same? I can imagine the Right Wingers screaming from the rooftops with their bullshit. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:02 pm

cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:52 am
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Trump didn't write it, Bobby.

We shall have to see if it is illegal to try and make a deal with a foreign government to besmirch the reputation of an opponent. Ooops, isn't that exactly what Trump said he'd never do? :shock:

The transcript was made public. Nobody has proven anything. They have an allegation from an anonymous person. Trump is doing what I elected him to do.

The transcript is a log of what was said in the call. Show me where Trump suggests a quid pro quo or threatens to withhold promised funds or favors.

cods

Post by cods » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 am

Texan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:02 pm
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:52 am
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:

The transcript is a log of what was said in the call. Show me where Trump suggests a quid pro quo or threatens to withhold promised funds or favors.

I agree but imo both sides are wrong.....your country is divided and no one is doing very much to change that situation... you have to admit neither side at this time is a knight in shining armour....they are both crook....where all they do is attack each other.... very very personal....that isnt what you elect a govt to do......the govt that includes the Pres... should be impeccable at all times when dealing with Foreign powers....

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:57 am

h1a.png
More fake news. The US public must be absolutely fed up of the Democrats "get Trump" tactics which keep falling flat on their faces. Perhaps the Dems could try figuring out some policies that might attract their former heartland voters before they tried the Tammany Hall tactics of playing off legal and illegal immigrants against their own traditional electors?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cods

Post by cods » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:04 am

perhaps iof Trump behaved like the POTUS and didnt make so many gaffs

they wouldnt have a leg to stand on.....in the mean time its all about who can be the bitchiest....pathetic..

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:46 am