The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by brian ross » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:29 pm

Obviously Billy doesn't have any kids. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am

The resident moron...or should I say the "voice of reason" speaks...but offers no solution.....
Yes I have kids arsewipe...they grew up in the central coast, an area rife with drugs...they saw their
mates take drugs and die...my kids didn't...we left the CC...the drugs stayed.....
But then again I wouldn't expect much more from someone who passes himself off as the voice
of reason, but as everyone knows on this forum...knows sweet fuck all about anything.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Wally Raffles

Post by Wally Raffles » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:45 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 pm
No...Im suggesting that the enquiry by their cohorts will whitewash them both...
The Government does not have a majority in the Senate which will conduct any Inquiry suggesting there is little chance what you say will happen, a whitewash.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Wally Raffles wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:45 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 pm
No...Im suggesting that the enquiry by their cohorts will whitewash them both...
The Government does not have a majority in the Senate which will conduct any Inquiry suggesting there is little chance what you say will happen, a whitewash.
Parkinson has already exonerated them both...its all bullshit....irrespective of who sits in judgment of Pyne and Bishop...they will
be found not to have breached "the integrity guidelines"......dont forget they all piss in the same pot when it comes to
upholding "parliamentary privileges".....
Personally I hope they both get their arses kicked...as they are both going to draw a non means tested parliamentary
pension anyway......the whole system reeks of falsity....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:19 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... s-national

Further to my previous post...is it any wonder that ZH post an article about lack of trust....I thought for a moment
that I was reading about Australia.....Pyne...Bishop.....etc etc...theyre all arsewipes in my opinion...never to be
trusted, respected or even acknowledged that they even fkn exist.......arsewipes...the lot of them....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am
The resident moron...or should I say the "voice of reason" speaks...but offers no solution.....
Yes I have kids arsewipe...they grew up in the central coast, an area rife with drugs...they saw their
mates take drugs and die...my kids didn't...we left the CC...the drugs stayed.....
But then again I wouldn't expect much more from someone who passes himself off as the voice
of reason, but as everyone knows on this forum...knows sweet fuck all about anything.....
I suspect as much. Let me guess, they were the ones running the drugs? No, no, that's too mean, I admit. I wonder though, why you are so indifferent to other people's suffering? :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:39 pm

wtf is the resident moron babbling on about...as per usual talking shit and offering no solution....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm
billy the kid wrote:
I suspect as much. Let me guess, they were the ones running the drugs? No, no, that's too mean, I admit. I wonder though, why you are so indifferent to other people's suffering? :roll:
That's really out of order Brian.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:22 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-22/ ... c/11334312

And Trad rings MacSporran over the weekend...not to influence him in any way...of course not....
But shouldnt Trad know that such a phone call should not have been made in the first place....after all...
she is in the position of deputy premier...she should be aware of the protocol....
And it gets worse....on Friday she flies off on an overseas junket to London Paris and New York...to "sell" Qld
to overseas investors......
Cant have a little thing like lack of integrity stand in the way of a lovely overseas junket....can we....

Oh and BTW...a message to the resident moron...stay off my fkn threads.....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm
billy the kid wrote:
That's really out of order Brian.
Funny, you never say that about the numerous insults that are thrown my way, Black Orchid. Playing favourites, hey? :roll: