The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by brian ross » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:14 pm
I am not criticising your 'service' in whatever capacity it was and I respect that. In fact, I think most young people could do with a year in the services nowadays.
And why should they do that, Black Orchid?

I'd rather that the Government actually produces some industries that can provide jobs - other than just digging stuff out of the ground and shipping it overseas to be turned into something we can buy back.
I am criticising your fantasy pontifications and how you envisage war in the middle east making stretchers in the desert and rescue helicopters always on standby close by while the women heroically run around putting on their lipstick :roll:
You are the only one mentioning lipstick, Black Orchid, no one else is. You are the one who is showing how ignorant you are about military service and what occurs in FEBA nowadays. Yes, dustoff helicopters usually are on call, within minutes of being able to pick up a wounded digger. Yes, you can make stretchers even in the desert - you do so by carrying the required equipment. Soldiers rely upon the knowledge that their soldier mates will care for them if they get wounded. It is what you are taught as a digger. You carry a first field wound dressing on your webbing - often diggers carry extra ones as well - they are for your own use or your mates to use on your wounds (that way they keep their own dressings for their own wounds). Diggers are taught how to dress a wound to keep a digger alive until he can be evac'ed. As I've said, you're just displaying your own ignorance with every post. You live in a fantasy land based I suspect on "Rat Patrol" and "Combat!" which you watched as a kid on the TV. I'd recommend that you stop posting on this subject. I really do. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Sorry I said anything nice to you Brian you are a complete dickhead.r

Digger refers to those who fought in WW1 and we are now in a new century. No wonder you live in the past. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:13 pm
Sorry I said anything nice to you Brian you are a complete dickhead.r

Digger refers to those who fought in WW1 and we are now in a new century. No wonder you live in the past. :roll:

Just keep putting your foot further and further into your mouth, Black Orchid. "Diggers" is how Australian soldiers refer to one another, even today. It is a "nickname". Just as "Squaddies" is for British soldiers. Just as "GI" is for American soldiers. Run along, you're just displaying even more ignorance. :roll: :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 am

Only those older than Moses :roll:

We used to crank cars to start them too but now most us use a key or a fingerprint. How's your cranking arm? It must be a bit withered by now. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 am

We used to crank cars to start them too but now most us use a key or a fingerprint. How's your cranking arm? It must be a bit withered by now. :roll:

I know when you've lost an argument, Black Orchid, you resort to ad hominem insults. When you actually have some military service or even know an Australian service person, get back to us. I'm sure they'll disabuse you of your foolishness, just as I have attempted to do. Diggers is the accepted nickname for Australian soldiers.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:17 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 am

I know when you've lost an argument, Black Orchid, you resort to ad hominem insults. When you actually have some military service or even know an Australian service person, get back to us. I'm sure they'll disabuse you of your foolishness, just as I have attempted to do. Diggers is the accepted nickname for Australian soldiers.
Brian you are by far the biggest perpetrator of ad hom insults on the whole forum!

No I don't know any Australian soldiers but I know a lot of American ones, special teams etc, and you talk a lot of shit.

I am not going to continue with this idiocy so by all means have the last word as it is so important to you. Then run on back to that playground you love and make some mud pies. :thumb

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:48 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:40 pm
You should really do something about all that yawning, Brian .... perhaps get a good night's sleep or something? :rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:48 pm
brian ross wrote:
You should really do something about all that yawning, Brian .... perhaps get a good night's sleep or something? :rofl
Or less boring bullshit, perhaps? :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:06 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:48 pm
brian ross wrote:
Or less boring bullshit, perhaps? :rofl
Great idea .... should we all reply to your posts with a :grn