A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Monk

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Monk » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Might as well give an answer, former Admin.

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sappho wrote:We had 12 members on forum just before. WOW! When was the last time that happened. Aussie, do you know?
Soon, there will be you and freeloader.
in your wet dreams you flame warrior you.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 pm

You and freeloader have disturbed the essence of PA. Tomorrow.

I would rather kiss the feet of any other PA look-a-like than stay here under the jack boot of freeloader and his brown shirts. It might be arrogant of me to say so, but, "No Aussie, and no ??????, no PA."

Tomorrow.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Monk1 wrote:so tomorrow you and AG and ele march out to your cabbies board?
Nah. With the utmost of respect, there is no way I would want Animals there.

We have 54 active Members, growing by the day, and I'd like to keep it that way.

BTW, if I wanted to over-run this Forum with newbies who all would vote for me, I could have done it in a nano second.

;)

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Aussie wrote:You and freeloader have disturbed the essence of PA. Tomorrow.

I would rather kiss the feet of any other PA look-a-like than stay here under the jack boot of freeloader and his brown shirts. It might be arrogant of me to say so, but, "No Aussie, and no ??????, no PA."

Tomorrow.
then join my board and don't splinter PA beyond repair!

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 am

How PA worked when it worked best was when Dr Shrink ran it. Dr Shrink was a regular contributer himself, though not in excess, but always with something worthwhile to say. He had the members confidence and was actually voted back into the admin position on numerous occasions. He was very laisse faire as an admin but had one or two active moderatos sworking with him. Aussie was a good moderator with Dr Shrink as admin.

Our most extreme moderators, in my view, have clearly been Animal Mother when he modded and administered on his own(for a lengthy time) and for a short time Mattus.

PA's tradition of electing admin and moderators is a good tradition, but to make it work we need a host who does not interfere as an admin and an admin whom everyone has faith in. We also need the membership numbers to make it work, which we don't have. To make PA work as it did of old we probably need about twenty active posting members beause then no-one has to post all the time to keep the board running.

I am very unhappy to leave the board on freediver's site because he has shown interference and has shown no sign of wanting to stand for election to validate his admin rights.

PA does not really have the good debate or content of old days. The membership is not large enough and there is not a high enough proprotion of serious posters. When the Ravi/kanki site was started heaps of the posters moved there and that withdrawal of membership in itself was enough to start the dying process for PA.

I cannot see the outcome of the current elections whatever it is a giving us back PA. It is very sad, but i think PA is jsut gone.If anyone has any idea of how to revive it then post it here.

freediver

Post by freediver » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am

Aussie constantly claimed I was interfering, but when asked about it, he could only come up with a single example - when he tried to shut down a petition.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm

freediver wrote:Aussie constantly claimed I was interfering, but when asked about it, he could only come up with a single example - when he tried to shut down a petition.
With your first act of interference, you demonstrated that you would act unconstitutionally whenever you chose to do so. There is a proper process the Constitution sets out for Members to act if they disagree with a decision of Exalted Leader. You subverted that process.

Your further acts of interference/subversion are:

1. Behind my back, in secret, you have contacted many Members asking them to stand against me. You were met with a firm 'No' on each occasion until you found someone equally corrupt, Monkey Magic, socking for the banned ex Member, Sappho.

2. You have been party to a declaration that the spill Petition was valid, when quite clearly, it was not.

3. You therefore, unconstitutionally 'triggered' the current 'election.'

4. You have been party to the summary unbanning of ex members, when there are clear provisions in the Constitution which set out exactly what must occur to reverse a banning decision of Exalted Leader.

ele is correct on many points up there ^^^. I cannot work with an unprincipled skunk like you, whereas I worked extremely successfully under Shrink, a young man not even half my age, but a bloke with demonstrated integrity, and true leadership talent.

I am running in this election so that the Animals can send you a clear message that we will not be fucked with by the likes of you.

Kiwi Dave

Post by Kiwi Dave » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Aussie, it's a bit rich referring to Freediver as "freeloader" ain't it, when he's the guy who pays all the bills? I have no idea what this site costs to run. I do know that Debate & Relate costs over $200 per year.

I think the new admin should stump up for the boards running costs. Then, and only then, can all you arseholes refer to Freediver as "freeloader". Not before.

What say ye, Aussie?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Kiwi Dave wrote:Aussie, it's a bit rich referring to Freediver as "freeloader" ain't it, when he's the guy who pays all the bills? I have no idea what this site costs to run. I do know that Debate & Relate costs over $200 per year.

I think the new admin should stump up for the boards running costs. Then, and only then, can all you arseholes refer to Freediver as "freeloader". Not before.

What say ye, Aussie?
Haha, next you will be using "Elde Fruit."

Sure, I'll pay. I have never ever been shy about doing that. But, I do not expect others to match me. I can afford it, a couple of times over. I get no brownie points for that. Noone gets brickbats because they can't.

Nicole, you forget, or may not know, that this PA hangs off freeloaders main Forum, OzPolitic. As such, the cost would be five eights of fuck all.

And.....he now longer deserves even 'freeloader" which he earned because he has been riding on the PA back.

He is now corrupt skunk.