Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
billy the kid

Re: Whats the point?

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Good idea...but wont happen...too many monarchists...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:52 pm

To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:58 pm

That's disgusting. I almost agree with Bobby to hang the BLEEP!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Yes,
South Carolina: Man converts to Islam, plants bombs disguised as teddy bears for children to find

Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm By Robert Spencer
He should be hanged.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:48 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Yes,
South Carolina: Man converts to Islam, plants bombs disguised as teddy bears for children to find

He should be hanged.
:thumb
I also find it repulsive that a TV programme such as "Taboo" is shown on Channel Ten by the looney left, depicting how
a muslim woman moans about being subjected to racist taunts because she wears a hijab in public.
Once again, the unwashed millions are being dumbed down into believing the poor soul.
Yet no-one has the balls to create a programme where attention is drawn to the multitude of ex muslims living in fear
(in Australia) because they are apostates.
No-one has the balls to sit down and interview an imam about the ducks guts of islam, mohammed, apostacy,
etc etc...
We are being brainwashed into believing that we should all love one another, irrespective of beliefs etc...
There is no utopia .......it is only an imaginary concept...
Life isnt fair...get used to it....

There are SIX DIFFERENT WAYS of deception that are permissible in islam:
1•Taqiyya (Shia) or Muda’rat (Sunni): tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading islam.
2•Kitman: deceit by omission.
3•Tawriya: deceit by deliberate ambiguity.
4•Taysir: deceit through facilitation (not observing all the tenets of Sharia by ‘making things easier’). Taysir means “ease” or “facilitation”.
5•Darura: deceit through necessity (to engage in something “Haram” or forbidden such as drinking alcohol to exploit non-muslims).
6•Muruna: ‘flexibility’ or temporary suspension of sharia to make muslim migrants appear ‘moderate’ and blend in until muslims are numerically strong enough to enforce sharia
muslims imitate allah ‘THE BEST OF DECEIVERS’.
Allahu khayru l-makireena – Koran. 3:54; cf. 8:30

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 am

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Yes,

He should be hanged.
I also find it repulsive that a TV programme such as "Taboo" is shown on Channel Ten by the looney left, depicting how
a muslim woman moans about being subjected to racist taunts because she wears a hijab in public.
Once again, the unwashed millions are being dumbed down into believing the poor soul.
Yet no-one has the balls to create a programme where attention is drawn to the multitude of ex muslims living in fear
No-one has the balls to sit down and interview an imam about the ducks guts of islam, mohammed, apostacy,
etc etc...
We are being brainwashed into believing that we should all love one another, irrespective of beliefs etc...

1•Taqiyya (Shia) or Muda’rat (Sunni): tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading islam.
4•Taysir: deceit through facilitation (not observing all the tenets of Sharia by ‘making things easier’). Taysir means “ease” or “facilitation”.
5•Darura: deceit through necessity (to engage in something “Haram” or forbidden such as drinking alcohol to exploit non-muslims).
6•Muruna: ‘flexibility’ or temporary suspension of sharia to make muslim migrants appear ‘moderate’ and blend in until muslims are numerically strong enough to enforce sharia
Re the bit I highlighted, I think that's what shits me off about today's "society", this expectation they have of us all holding hands in a circle and singing "kumbaya". :roll:

Then when reality hits, and somebody is injured by being run over by a car, or is raped, family members murdered etc.. we are expected to hold hands with the perpetrator and sing "kumbaya" with them as well, all in some bullshit ideal of taking the "moral high ground". :roll:

Tribalism is part of human nature. Perhaps we can all hold hands if we're off our heads on chemically altering pills every day of our lives that dumbs us down and gets rid of our feelings and aggression.

If people aren't xenohomotransislamophobic, they will practice their tribalism in other ways.

Case in point: our beloved politicans, the ones who get on TV and preach moral faggotry. What do they do in question time? Take cheap, cowardly potshots at one another. They are literally paid by the tax payer to talk shit for a living, and carry on like school children in "debate".

And let's look at the forefront of "human unity", the leftist political view. On one hand they preach that we should all love one another and get along regardless of our "differences", and yet, they are the ones who condone and encourage "diversity". The term "diversity" is used as some politically correct snap word yet if you take a closer look at it, what does it really mean? It's the encouragement of people to be pigeon-holed into these tiny little micro groups. Then all they end up doing is pissing people off with taking offence to every little word that is said that they don't agree with, which in turn creates more tribalism and more fear, the very thing that the leftard claims to be against.

World is fucked.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:17 am

The Reboot wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 am
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Yes,

He should be hanged.
etc etc...

Re the bit I highlighted, I think that's what shits me off about today's "society", this expectation they have of us all holding hands in a circle and singing "kumbaya". :roll:

Then when reality hits, and somebody is injured by being run over by a car, or is raped, family members murdered etc.. we are expected to hold hands with the perpetrator and sing "kumbaya" with them as well, all in some bullshit ideal of taking the "moral high ground". :roll:

Tribalism is part of human nature. Perhaps we can all hold hands if we're off our heads on chemically altering pills every day of our lives that dumbs us down and gets rid of our feelings and aggression.

If people aren't xenohomotransislamophobic, they will practice their tribalism in other ways.

Case in point: our beloved politicans, the ones who get on TV and preach moral faggotry. What do they do in question time? Take cheap, cowardly potshots at one another. They are literally paid by the tax payer to talk shit for a living, and carry on like school children in "debate".

And let's look at the forefront of "human unity", the leftist political view. On one hand they preach that we should all love one another and get along regardless of our "differences", and yet, they are the ones who condone and encourage "diversity". The term "diversity" is used as some politically correct snap word yet if you take a closer look at it, what does it really mean? It's the encouragement of people to be pigeon-holed into these tiny little micro groups. Then all they end up doing is pissing people off with taking offence to every little word that is said that they don't agree with, which in turn creates more tribalism and more fear, the very thing that the leftard claims to be against.

World is fucked.
Good post...
We have a family chinwag from time to time about politics, current affairs etc...and many of the above
thoughts are openly discussed. One topic often comes up..."frustration creates aggression"
This is the result of suppressed anger/discussion and vessels such as politicians and the media attempting
to steer the unwashed millions down a certain path.
I watched Patrick Reid in the US Open snap his golf club over his knee the other day in a show of frustration over a poor shot...
Married couples feud over minor issues and major issues due to frustration..mortgage stress...etc etc...
Tennis player Kyrgios is another.. (totally frustrated with the standard of umpiring..and he's the one penalised….
..not the umpire...)
Frustration is all around us and I fear that the lid is going to blow sky high one day and no matter how hard the
politicians and the media try, there wont be a damn thing they can do about it....
People have had a gutful of being told how to think, how to act, how to be tolerant towards this and that...
When I was in the workforce, there were various people that disliked me for one reason or another...there were
others that were the opposite...we have all had neighbours and associates that we didnt get along with...
And there were workmates and neighbours etc that I couldn't stand a bar of....
But we sorted things out....
Today...we cant say this.... we cant think that...etc etc....
I feel sorry for those younger than me who have their entire lives to put up with this shit.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am

Is islam a religion or a "deen".... a way of life...an ideology....
If it is not a religion..then perhaps non Islamic governments should not fund Islamic schools.....
This link by a muslim scholar explains in detail....

www.quransmessage.com/pdfs/What%20is%20Deen.pdf

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/cnn- ... l-of-islam

Well, this is to be expected isnt it...
CNN from my research, has an extremely poor reputation as a "news outlet" in the US.
The comments on this article are numerous, and suggest that CAIR and George Soros are behind
this attack on Jihad Watch.
The shielding of islam by the media is never ending..
Why cant we criticize islam...
Answer: it cant survive criticism....simple as that..
Once islam is exposed for what it is, punters worldwide will shun it...
The following is an example of islam...the link sets out the Ayatollah Khomeini's
instructions on having sex with animals and babies...etc...
A must read...of course, its disputed by some....believe what you want to believe...

https://www.nairaland.com/1086492/ayato ... -sex-shias

How dare anyone criticize islam....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:04 pm