Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:02 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 pm
I note that no-one has commented about the 800 US Military bases worldwide in 70 different countries....
So what? Better than Russian or Chinese.
billy the kid wrote:
I note that no-one has commented about the Pentagons plans to invade seven middle eastern countries, including Iran.
Proof? Other than some media opinion piece?

billy the kid wrote:
I note that no-one has commented about Iran scrapping the dollar
Again so what? They are simply trying to bypass sanctions. Iran has a long history of terrorism and support of some of the worst terrorist groups in the world acting against the US and the western world. What do you suggest if not sanctions? A big warm hug? That should do it right? :roll:

As for the rest I couldn't care less about India et al.
So youre quite happy with the pattern that the US sanctions and bombs the crap out of every country that doesnt bend the knee
to the US...maybe you should do a little research before you type emotional jibbering....
You do a fair bit of emotive jibbering yourself and seem to get your 'research' from some guy's blog. One who seems to take his name from a split personality in Fight Club.

Personally, I wouldn't lose any sleep if the US turned the whole of the middle east to glass and we all went home.
Well that says it all doesnt it....in any case..isnt that what the US is doing.... bit by bit...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Texan

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Texan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 pm
Texan wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 pm
billy the kid wrote:
I note that no-one has commented about the 800 US Military bases worldwide in 70 different countries....
I note that no-one has commented about the Pentagons plans to invade seven middle eastern countries, including Iran.
Or India scrapping the dollar
Didn't Iraq want to use petro dollars....cant have that...I know...wmd...that'll do....
Which countries get US sanctions...Iran...Iraq...and Indias nexts....
And the US in their usual condescending, sanctimonious manner, tell the rest of the world its to advance
world peace....
Bullshit...its a feeble attempt to maintain the US empire...which by the way is on its last legs...Trump or no Trump....
Then I suggest you start preparing to defend yourself because the US is apparently evil and won’t be in a position to help you even if they were so inclined.
What did mohammed say..."silence is consent"...if the cap fits...wear it.....
I don’t care what the child molester said and that was sarcasm, not agreement.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Texan wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 pm
Texan wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Or India scrapping the dollar
Didn't Iraq want to use petro dollars....cant have that...I know...wmd...that'll do....
Which countries get US sanctions...Iran...Iraq...and Indias nexts....
And the US in their usual condescending, sanctimonious manner, tell the rest of the world its to advance
world peace....
Bullshit...its a feeble attempt to maintain the US empire...which by the way is on its last legs...Trump or no Trump....
Then I suggest you start preparing to defend yourself because the US is apparently evil and won’t be in a position to help you even if they were so inclined.
What did mohammed say..."silence is consent"...if the cap fits...wear it.....
I don’t care what the child molester said and that was sarcasm, not agreement.
I was also being sarcastic when I referred to mohammed..."silence is consent" is merely an idiom...
but it seems to apply here....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... -delivered

Hmmm..it seems that it wasnt "just a drone"...
"Sanctions are an act of war"...
Believe what you want to believe.....note the comments by an Iranian IRGC General....
See also:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... -spy-plane

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities of the RQ-4A Global Hawk is so great it doesn't need to stray from international air space. It would not ever have to be in Iranian airspace to collect information and data. It flies at 60,000 ft. At that height it can see beyond the curvature of the earth. It didn't need to be in Iranian airspace and it is highly unlikely that it would have been.

Couple that with satellite imagery the US use to constantly surveil this whole area the Iranians are telling porkies which is not unusual and makes it an unprovoked attack

It has, however, shown that Iran has some significant firepower to have been able to take it out in the first place which perhaps is the whole point being made. Rattling sabres.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Don't get me wrong BO...Im not saying that Iran speak the truth...nor does the US...
Im just quoting from a source...our media have just given this incident a cursory
glance...little do we know just how close the world must have come to WWIII.....
...and its still not over......sanctions surely, are an act of war....
Our media is too interested in Adani protests and reporting how a cat was rescued
out of a tree somewhere...and whether the bonehead blues beat the bonehead reds in the latest
bonehead football match....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Great news....Morrison is going to talk to Trump about various issues at the G20...
Isnt it laughable.....is there a possibility maybe Morrison will be giving Trump advice... :rofl :rofl :rofl
What a fkn joke that would be......Id love to be a fly on the wall listening to that chat...
Maybe Morrison can advise Trump on what to do about Iran.... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Who knows...maybe Morrison can get some advice on how to run a country.. :rofl :rofl :rofl
Maybe even take the big heap Marise Payne with him to get advice about Australia
imposing sanctions on Saudi Arabia due to the Khashoggi murder.... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Maybe Morrison can advise Trump on any impeachment defence... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Mentioning Morrison in the same sentence as Trump, Putin etc...makes me want to
roll on the floor in fits of laughter... :rofl :rofl :rofl
This should be in the bullshit thread...sorry....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Can't argue with that but imagine if it was Shorten wanting to advise? :shock:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:35 pm
Can't argue with that but imagine if it was Shorten wanting to advise? :shock:
:thumb
Then the whole world would be in fits of hysterical laughter...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:50 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... ventionist

My take on this...
Iran will not back down...
Trump will not run for a second term....
Too fkn hard....let some other poor bastard run the country....
Then the warmongers...Pompeo Bolton and Pence take over..
Fasten your seatbelts folks...grab that flak jacket.....
WWIII....