Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:37 pm

So one of the so called experts Shane Oliver is saying that there are 9 reasons why Australia is not heading towards a recession.

What utter and absolute bullshit......Switzer was saying the same thing.....pft….
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:26 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-19/ ... n/11224246

Yep....we're definitely going gangbusters........
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:56 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... e-nov-2016

OMG...
Go down to the last graph....
The 10y yield wont go up because rates are being cut...that means the S&P has to come down....
Over the years both the yield and S&P have followed lock step...look at the gap now.....
The market is going to shit itself big time.......

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... nvade-next

Interesting article...who was it that said that the world is a better place because of America....
...probably an American President...pft....

LAST week, Iran switched from the dollar to the euro...so which country do you think the US will
go into next....no brainer isnt it...they couldnt stop North Korea from selling nuclear technology to Iran, and now that
Iran has ditched the dollar...in they go...just like they did when Iraq had the hide to ditch the dollar in favour
of petro dollars....and which country is supposed to be lying about its nuclear expansion...no brainer isnt it...
Interesting to read in the article that the Pentagon told General Wesley Clark in 2002 that they were going to take down
seven countries in five years....Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, then we're going to come back and get Iran in
five years...of course theyre helping Saudi Arabia to destroy Yemen....
AND what do each of these countries have in common...none of them belong to the BIS...Bank for International Settlements...
So folks...its all about banking....and the almighty dollar....which is going to crumble no matter what the US does...
Pakistan by the way has also ditched the dollar in trade with China...strange that the US on the same day (January 4th)
placed Pakistan on the watch list for religious freedom violations...the same day!!!
The US will go into Iran with another bullshit justification and the citizens of the world will all believe it.....

And they say that the world is a better place because of the US....fkn bullshit......

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... edge-abyss

Gard bless America...
Theyre doing to Iran exactly what they did to Japan....and then Japan attacked Pearl Harbour..
The US responds with atomic bombs on innocent civilians.....
And civilians of the world will all believe the bullshit justification that the US warmongers spread...
Gard bless America...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:54 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... -us-allies

So Trump aborted the attack on Iran...and says that killing 150 people was not proportionate for the
shooting down of an unmanned drone.
Sounds like bullshit to me....
What would he have done if there was a couple of thousand involved...what if there were only say 50 people
at those targeted sites....the number of possible deaths is immaterial...
Sounds like Trump was told at the last minute "we're not ready.."....
And now he talks about further sanctions on Iran...
And there are also discussions on sanctions being placed on India due them planning a weapons deal with Russia....
Cant have that, can we....
And Pakistan has ditched the dollar in trades with China...
Cant have that, can we.....
Of course, Iran has already ditched the dollar and gone Euro.....
Wouldnt have anything to do with the state of play now would it....
Maybe this post should be in the bullshit thread.......

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am

You can claim America is the financial source of all evil or whatever you want to think. I don't subscribe to it, but you are welcome to your opinion.

My opinion is more simple, more generic, and there is plenty of blame to go around for America, Australia, or any other country you want to name. It all comes down to people who seek power over others. Of course there are people born into poverty who have nothing going for them, but the purpose of my government isn't supposed guarantee people a standard of living. Charity has always taken that role. If you don't like charity, don't have a bunch of kids you can't support. Don't do drugs. Don't get tattoos put on your face. Don't break the law by violating the rights of others. The purpose of my government is to provide everyone with equal rights to life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness.

In America, our Constitution is an amazing document. It was written to decentralize power among it's several states. (currently 50) We have 50 states who should be running their affairs as they see fit. The wise states will get it right and prosper. The foolish states will get it wrong and learn from their mistakes to mimic the states that get it right. Over the last 100 years or so, the feds have gradually crept into the lives of individual Americans. We established a personal income tax. People have to report their income to the feds and if they screw that up, they are in big trouble. The IRS isn't very forgiving. The feds offer money to the states for education based on attendance (of all students, citizens or illegals) Accepting this money makes them responsible to educate illegal aliens and teach a federally approved curriculum in some cases. The feds have offered highway and infrastructure funds to the states and then threatened to withhold those funds if they didn't lower speed limits. They threatened to withhold those same funds if they didn't raise the drinking age to 21. The feds have wormed their way into our personal lives and our state and local governments with tentacles made of cash. The 10th Amendment to the Constitution is completely ignored. It states "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. This is thrown out the window in the name of "for the general welfare" clause in the preamble of the Constitution. That is what I see wrong with America. We have yielded our rights and responsibilities to the government in the name of convenience. I would say "compassion for the poor", but that's not true. I would give more to the poor than what I already do, but my government already takes it from me to give to them, so I don't feel compelled to give much more.

The rest of the world has their problems. We have about 200 sovereign countries. Each claims absolute power over their borders and over the people that live within them. I'm a big fan of that, as long as the people of that country are not crossing those borders and putting a strain on other countries. That country is claiming their own sovereignty while ignoring the sovereignty of their neighbors. My favorite example is, of course, Mexico. Venezuela is starving their people and their military is forcefully denying aid from other countries. I have no problem with accepting refugees of political persecution, but being poor and wanting a better standard of living is not something I owe them. As far as Mexico, I'd love to seal the border until they fix their own problems. They have the poor and unarmed people caught between the corrupt government and the drug cartels. Both are very rich and heavily armed. It's not right, but their sovereign borders also make it not my responsibility. I'm sure if the Mexican government asked us to help eradicate the cartels, we would oblige, with conditions. They can accept those conditions or not accept our help.

I would love to withdraw nearly all of our military to US soil. Our military should be for OUR security, the security of our border, and the security of OUR ships doing international trade. Any additional duties to protect our allies should be paid for by our allies and, above all, in the best interests of America. My son has orders to deploy to Korea soon. I would love to keep him home. We can't afford to be the world's police force and many accuse us of abusing this power. Bringing our forces home makes too much sense. We can put those missile defense systems on our East and West coasts, Hawaii, and Western Alaska.

The biggest problem with my views is that there is no easy way TO my ideals FROM where we are now. We have generations of welfare families that cannot support themselves. They have no usable skills, no moral compass, and no work ethic that we traditionally have received from our mothers and fathers. Also, suddenly withdrawing our military to our own borders would leave a huge power vacuum. China, Russia, and a bunch of aggressive militant islamic countries would spread like wildfire. Their people are already abused, ignored, and taken advantage of. That would spread. We are too far gone from my ideals and THIS IS WHY THE WORLD IS ROOTED. We don't have the stomach to make the necessary changes and put up with the consequences to gain future stability. We will be forced to fight it out and "reset" the whole world, for better or worse.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:02 am

Dear Texan,
your heart is in the right place but
you want America to return to the
policy of isolationism.
That didn't work before and caused WW2.
Hitler was able to ignore the treaty of Versailles
and overrun Europe.

The world needs a global policeman and
American taxpayers will have to pay for it.
If not the next big war will destroy the
whole world including America.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:48 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... rt-warfare

Gard bless America....home of the brave and land of the free...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:19 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... ld-economy

Well, Trumps new sanctions on Iran start on Monday...I suppose he will continue to starve them to death....
Meanwhile, back at the ranch....the poms havent finalized Brexit yet....

Oh well..she'll be right mate..did you see the footy last nite....
Interview with Blues player I missed.....
"Um arr..yeah no...our forwards were strong...um ar...yeh no...we played some good footy...
Im glad we got the two points....um ar....
um ar...yeah no...we'll probably go and get pissed now...maybe take a dump in the hall somewhere if we cant find a toilet...
um ar...yeah no...hope the groupies dont cry rape...um ar...yeah no...
Ill go and get a tattoo tomorrow..."blues forever.."
Um ar...yeah...no...maybe...quick...touch my hand..gimme a high five...yeah..no....
Whose shout is it...um arr....no...I bought the last one....yeah no....maybe..."