NETFLIX...

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
sprintcyclist

Re: NETFLIX...

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:53 pm
I am only at episode 1 so far but I am liking it a lot.
We have watched it a lot.
very good
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 am

I will give them a go.. thank you... I get trapped with netflix for I know it several hours have gone....lol

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm

I don't understand why would anyone use NETFLIX and pay for it, when you can use Torrent websites for free.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 pm

I do both and Netflix is cheap anyway.

cods

Post by cods » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:55 am

whats Torrent black orchid?....and where do you find the time to watch all these

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 am

cods wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:55 am
whats Torrent black orchid?....and where do you find the time to watch all these
Here you go, cods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrent_file

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 pm

cods wrote:
It's a P2P system. I can watch all the new movies that come out with BluRay quality while you guys are paying for it. I watched the new Avengers a few days ago with very good quality. I had put it on my flash drive, and directly on my TV.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm

I haven't seen Avengers Endgame in anything other than CAM format as yet and I don't do CAM. I will wait for 1080p.

Cods, torrenting is P2P (peer to peer) sites where you can download what you want. Movies, tv shows or anything else. I download a lot of stuff, mainly movies, but also shows I like that we don't get here and/or I want to see them long before they are shown here. Idiot stations here often split a season in half and make us wait 6 months for the rest and then tout it as a 'new' season, which it isn't.

There are also sites online where you can stream what you want ie you can watch it on your computer.

ADDENDUM: Don't forget to try Outlander it might be right up your alley! :thumb

cods

Post by cods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:21 am

strewth thats a whole new language to me...

I think you people are so clever..

how you keep up is a complete mystery to me...it really is like rocket science....

I was born about 30 years too early I am thinking...

I dont think my brain could cope with all that is going on now..

I will try to watch the netfix and free to air and just be satisfied with that....

the future scares the hell out of me....thats for sure.

my daughter drives a car without a key.... no way....

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:23 am

The Reboot wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 am
cods wrote:
Here you go, cods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrent_file
Thanks for that. I followed the link and found "Popcorn-Time" and downloaded/installed that and also found some TV shows I want to watch that Foxtel is slow at getting. :thumb I watched one episode of "The Bodyguard" on the computer and that was great ... no problems at all. :mrgreen: I don't have Netflix but checked that a while back and didn't see anything I was anxious to watch. ;)