Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Nicole

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:05 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement

Replacing the french with islamic scum...now that wouldnt be happening now would it......
I love how they label it a “conspiracy theory”. The earth is flat is a conspiracy theory. The joos did 911 is a conspiracy theory. Martin Bryant was a patsy for port Arthur is a conspiracy theory.

This is no conspiracy theory. It’s happening.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 pm
Agree but the problem is that everyone doesn't get that 'fair go'. The people who have the best qualifications and/or experience for the job don't get it. It's given to some token minority whinger who has no clue how to handle it and this is why everything has gone to shyt because then they are let loose to set about inflicting their twisted social agendas on our kids, our safety and our life style.
Never had that experience, Black Orchid. Have you or you basing your comments on what the alt-right likes to claim? You are aware that discrimination - on most bases - are illegal in Australia, aren't you?
How is that a fair go? How does it encourage people to educate themselves and better themselves? It doesn't.
Usually the best qualified person gets the job, Black Orchid. Qualifications often other than education or experience count, which is why jobs are usually interviewed for.
It just encourages people to whine louder and louder until they get something for nothing.
Seem to me that you're the one doing the whining at the moment, Black Orchid. Have you noticed that? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 am

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:53 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm
My bet is that your perception is correct. When was the last time you ever heard any non-Muslim say, "Gosh, have you ever wondered why we shake hands when we meet and greet people? I'm really not comfortable with the custom!"
Do you remember that female Muslim on DR - Misty? She lived in Melbourne. She said it was against her religion to shake hands with a male. I tried to explain to her that was our culture, and she needed to conform to it or risk offending people.

She refused, preferring to offend.
I'd say you nailed it.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:26 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:54 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
My bet is that your perception is correct. When was the last time you ever heard any non-Muslim say, "Gosh, have you ever wondered why we shake hands when we meet and greet people? I'm really not comfortable with the custom!"
Different people from different cultures have different customs. What is surprising about that? Is everybody expected to conform to your views on how they should act, 4th? Hardly seems fair to me. Seems to me you like homogeneity rather than pluralism and diversity... :roll:
Not interested in your amateur psychoanalysis, but thanks anyway.

As for different people having different customs, of course they do -- but the point in this instance is that NATIONS have different customs and traditions, too, and they shouldn't be expected to revise them just because a minority of new immigrants don't happen to like them.

If it's too difficult to adapt to the customs of your new country, go back to your old country. Or endure the perplexed and unfavorable reactions you get from people who are only following their own centuries-old traditions. But don't be so selfish as to expect an entire nation to change just to accommodate you. If you prefer life according to the Qu'ran, why did you move to a modern Western nation in the first place?

And if anyone thinks Western nations are alone in this sort of perspective, invite the woman in your life to take a stroll through Saudi Arabia in a mini-skirt.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:12 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:26 am
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
Different people from different cultures have different customs. What is surprising about that? Is everybody expected to conform to your views on how they should act, 4th? Hardly seems fair to me. Seems to me you like homogeneity rather than pluralism and diversity... :roll:

As for different people having different customs, of course they do -- but the point in this instance is that NATIONS have different customs and traditions, too, and they shouldn't be expected to revise them just because a minority of new immigrants don't happen to like them.

If it's too difficult to adapt to the customs of your new country, go back to your old country. Or endure the perplexed and unfavorable reactions you get from people who are only following their own centuries-old traditions. But don't be so selfish as to expect an entire nation to change just to accommodate you. If you prefer life according to the Qu'ran, why did you move to a modern Western nation in the first place?

And if anyone thinks Western nations are alone in this sort of perspective, invite the woman in your life to take a stroll through Saudi Arabia in a mini-skirt.
Nailed it😁
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 am

Thanks, and a tip of the hat to you, Valkie!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:37 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:26 am
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:

Ah, so you do prefer homogeneity and uniformity, 4th.

The last time I checked, the overwhelming majority of Muslim people do actually assimilate quite well. Women don't wear the veil, women shake hands, men look like everybody else. They are law abiding and still manage to be observant of the Qu'ran. A minority cause problems for chauvinists like you it seems. Your inability to cope with them is what at question here, not with their unwillingness to conform to how you perceive your fellow Americans should act.

As to why people travel to the US it is generally for a better life. Some are forced to because they don't get along with their fellow countrymen, some do it voluntarily. The same reasons why people migrated from Europe to the New World. Americans have proved in the past the futility of rejecting immigrants (remember the "know nothings"?). Why repeat the same mistakes? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:53 pm

Why would anyone on this forum take any notice of the resident moron..a fkn pogue....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Apologist, sympathizer, sycophant islamophiles will keep flapping their lips incessantly about how wonderful the CULT OF DEATH is

It's all lies, half truths, designed to twist and mask the true horrors of the CULT OF DEATH.

The CULT OF DEATH is progressively destroying everything of other religions.
Over 800 Christian churches damaged or destroyed in France.
Millions of Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus murdered by the CULT OF DEATH.

The CULT OF DEATH has no place in civilized society.
It needs to be isolated somewhere, where they can murder their own all day long.

THE CULT OF DEATH is a flight on CIVILIZATION, a plague a desease that is infecting every corner of the earth, aided by blind, stupid sychophant islamophiles.

As it gains a hold, the world will defend into dark ages where retarded, uneducated morons rule simply because they call themselves imrans.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:43 pm

Valkie wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:27 pm
Apologist, sympathizer, sycophant islamophiles will keep flapping their lips incessantly about how wonderful the CULT OF DEATH is

It's all lies, half truths, designed to twist and mask the true horrors of the CULT OF DEATH.

The CULT OF DEATH is progressively destroying everything of other religions.
Over 800 Christian churches damaged or destroyed in France.
Millions of Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus murdered by the CULT OF DEATH.

The CULT OF DEATH has no place in civilized society.
It needs to be isolated somewhere, where they can murder their own all day long.

THE CULT OF DEATH is a flight on CIVILIZATION, a plague a desease that is infecting every corner of the earth, aided by blind, stupid sychophant islamophiles.

As it gains a hold, the world will defend into dark ages where retarded, uneducated morons rule simply because they call themselves imrans.
Good post...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...