Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Nicole

Re: Whats the point?

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:17 pm
I don't understand why the current wave of loony feminists are so pro Islam. It goes against what all those before them have fought for.
The current loony feminists know absolutely jack shit about islam and sharia law......absolutely jack shit......
I find it staggering in today’s world that they could not, billy.

Anyone know if Code Pink are still operating in the US? Islam loving “feminists” who hated western men.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:17 pm
I don't understand why the current wave of loony feminists are so pro Islam. It goes against what all those before them have fought for.
The current loony feminists know absolutely jack shit about islam and sharia law......absolutely jack shit......
I find it staggering in today’s world that they could not, billy.

Anyone know if Code Pink are still operating in the US? Islam loving “feminists” who hated western men.
Let me take it a step further....no one wants to know about islam....male or female.......people are afraid to learn anything about islam...
because they are afraid of what they are going to learn.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:35 pm

You give people more credit than me billy. I just think they’re apathetic.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm

I agree with Nicole. I think they are more apathetic than afraid. If it doesn't happen in their own backyard they just don't care. That will change though.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm
I agree with Nicole. I think they are more apathetic than afraid. If it doesn't happen in their own backyard they just don't care. That will change though.
Yep...I think youre both right...
I was talking to a bloke the other day over a beer and the subject of islam came up...
His comment was "mate until they build a mosque in my street, I wont be worrying
about them"...
I said "by then itll be too late"
He just shrugged his shoulders and muttered something about moving...
Apathy is created by the false sense of security Australians seem to have...
So long as the footie is on this weekend and the beers cold...she'll be right mate......
Reminds me of a chat I had with a boss way back in the 90s...
We were discussing a particular staff member who wasnt pulling his weight...
The boss said that he had tried everything he could think of to increase his productivity...
I said "just get him transferred..."
He said.."He'll still be lazy..that wont solve the problem..."
I said "It will for you....!!"
He was gone the following week......
Moral of the story...
Sometimes the solution is so simple, no-one can see it......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:37 pm

My mother had the 'if it doesn't affect me I don't need to know about it' attitude. There's a hell of a lot of people out there like her too.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... minorities

Well at least Germany recognizes islamic violence and calls it for what it is...islamic violence...
In contrast, the gutless EU decides to issue blanket instructions to its member nations not to call islamic terrorism
for what it is for fear of reprisals against muslims.....
Well, call me old fashioned, but wouldnt it be nice to get everyone on the same page here.....
List of recent deaths....
Sri Lanka 300
Reina Nightclub 39
Sehwan suicide bombing 88
Tanta& Alexandria church bombings 47
Zliten truck bombing 50
Nigerian village Boko Haram 65
Lahore suicide bombing 70
Orlando Florida 49
Bastille day France 87
St. Peter & Paul’s Church 29
Baga Nigeria 200
Al-Shabaab’s Garissa University College 148
Russian jet Bomb 224
14 female suicide bombers 36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUpgZaClZA

Ben Shapiro gives us a figure of 680 million radical muslims from the countries surveyed out of a total of 942 million muslims
That exposes the myth that radical muslims only number a minority...
680 million from 942 million is not a minority.
I would like to see a poll in Australia amongst muslims asking the same questions....
"Do you support sharia law"
"Do you support honour killings"
"Do you support the killing of gays"
Of course that poll would never, ever be taken....
Its too islamophobic.....

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Both Refuse To Call The #SriLanka Victims Christians And They Both Won’t Call The Muslims Terrorists But Will Call Out “White Supremacy” For The Christchurch Attack Which 400% Less People Died In. They Will Do Anything To Not Recognize The Radical Islam Religion

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Both Refuse To Call The #SriLanka Victims Christians And They Both Won’t Call The Muslims Terrorists But Will Call Out “White Supremacy” For The Christchurch Attack Which 400% Less People Died In. They Will Do Anything To Not Recognize The Radical Islam Religion
Amazing isn't it? Thousands of murderous jihadis around the globe are hush hush but ONE nutter in Christchurch and they can't get enough of it.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm
Amazing isn't it? Thousands of murderous jihadis around the globe are hush hush but ONE nutter in Christchurch and they can't get enough of it.
Fortunately now Obama and Hillary are irrelevant and we have The Donald, calling it for what it is.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-25/ ... t/11045306

How sick are they...

At least in Sri Lanka they are seriously considering banning the burka...joining many other countries throughout
the world...makes you think about Pauline Hansons thwarted burka legislation...
I wonder if another attempt to have this legislation passed will occur..
Perhaps its time for everyone to start writing to their local member...after all, there is an election soon...
Obviously no legislation would be passed before the election...but it seems an appropriate time to again
raise the issue of a burka ban with our illustrious politicians.....
The hijab and the niqab would still be permitted, but a burka ban must be put back on the agenda...
If a burka ban is not considered by Australian politicians in the near future, then they are not serious
about our security....
It seems hypocritical of our government to pour millions of dollars into the protection of mosques, synagogues, etc, but then
refuse to create a burka ban for our protection....
It raises the question "who is being protected from who".....
Maybe if an attack such as the Sri Lankan attack occurs in Australia, god forbid...our government would act.....
But it would be a bit late, wouldnt it......
Seems common sense to me that now is the time to introduce a burka ban..
But common sense is not our governments longest suit now is it....
And of course, it would be considered islamophobic wouldnt it.......
The burka hides the wearer from view, (male or female)....it should not be permitted in western civilization....
A muslim woman was fined recently for refusing to take off her burka inside a Sydney court...
Seems a logical extension to protect the public as well as Judges and Magistrates..
Ironic that the fine was for disrespecting the court...
Doesnt the burka disrespect us.....
Politicians are known for being "wise after the event"
Bit like waiting for a few deaths at a dangerous intersection before stop signs or traffic lights are put in...
She'll be right mate...who's going to win the footie tonite.....who's shout is it......