A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Aussie

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Aussie » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Monkey Magic wrote:that would be a shame aussie. where would you go. we all know you here. just because you cannot lead does not mean you are not wanted.
You don't get it, do you. You are not wanted, especially now, given the grubby, shitty manner in which you have conspired with freeloader for this forlorn grab for PA power.

You get 10 genuine signatures, and I will endorse an election. I will trounce you in the subsequent election, not because I am universally loved, but rather, because Animals will not cop this shit you and freeloader (and probably one other) are trying to foist upon us. With the now revealed involvement of Kiwi Dave (aka Nicole from D&R who said she 'never uses another name) you have nil chance of winning. PA is the antithesis of Debate and Relate, and you are party to an attempt by that screwed Forum to take PA over.

As Mattus would say, "Fuck you."

Get 10 genuine signatures, then Sappho/drunk, we'll show you the door.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 pm

I wasn't going to post here again - but I will say this. This is the most disgusting performance that I have ever seen at any forum. FD could have at least given Aussie some notice in advance and told him what he was going to do instead of creeping around behind his back like thieves in the night.

Monkey Magic

Post by Monkey Magic » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

i have conspired with no one. the petition is legitimate. the votes are from valid members and they were not coerced in any way. nicole has no involvement. she and sappho are merely playing to your paranoia which is running on high speed. sennex also had no involvement.

the most devious thing done on this forum was to ask boxy, Hebe, freediver and sennex to sign the petition as that would give us the numbers. they did, which has now triggered the election nominations.
Sappho wrote: You're freaking me out dude! Take a chill pill.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Sappho I have no doubt that the petition is genuine. If you plan a coup behind someone's back - especially on a community forum - that is unethical. You didn't do it alone obviously - FD also was party to it. It doesn't matter - you needed to do what you needed to do.

I just gave my opinion - like it or leave it.

Good luck.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 pm

mantra wrote:I wasn't going to post here again - but I will say this. This is the most disgusting performance that I have ever seen at any forum. FD could have at least given Aussie some notice in advance and told him what he was going to do instead of creeping around behind his back like thieves in the night.

I agree mantra..its disgusting.!

Monkey Magic

Post by Monkey Magic » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 pm

how it is a coup to ask people to put their name to the petition? absurd!

freediver

Post by freediver » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 pm

mantra wrote:I wasn't going to post here again - but I will say this. This is the most disgusting performance that I have ever seen at any forum. FD could have at least given Aussie some notice in advance and told him what he was going to do instead of creeping around behind his back like thieves in the night.
This has been coming for months now. if he couldn't see it coming, he was blind. Monkey started campaigning a few days ago.

Plus, I thought Aussie would just ban whoever was necessary to prevent it from happening. He is getting 1 week warning of the election. That is more than enough time. Given all the BS he has thrown around here, I think he is being treated more than fairly.

freediver

Post by freediver » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

That is the way things are supposed to work. The petition was signed in front of everyone, for all to see.
PA is the antithesis of Debate and Relate, and you are party to an attempt by that screwed Forum to take PA over.
WTF?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

she and sappho are merely playing to your paranoia which is running on high speed. sennex also had no involvement.
Aren't you Sappho? Are you not only a fraud, but also a nutcase?

Get 10 genuine signatures, and you will have your election.

I will not recognize yourself, you banned fraud, Kiwi Dave, a fraud, annie, celetina (who each have relinquished Membership) and we still have the unresolved issue with SN and AiA.

Auzgurl has withdrawn her support, and I reckon more will follow when they all see what you and freeloader have been up to.

You are a person banned from PA, and for good reason, most of which was kept private, but the public was enough to shunt you.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 pm

freediver wrote:That is the way things are supposed to work. The petition was signed in front of everyone, for all to see.
PA is the antithesis of Debate and Relate, and you are party to an attempt by that screwed Forum to take PA over.
WTF?
Its true FreeDiver, Sappho and Nicole ( Kiwi Dave) up to their necks in this shit..you also have "been had "...LOL.

This is PA no more.!

Makes no difference to me because if they get in , I'm out.