petition to alter the constitution - banned members

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
freediver

Re: petition to alter the constitution - banned members

Post by freediver » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

This is the most positive contribution I can make Aussie. Take the hint.

You killed this forum, not me. You can't expect others to come to it's rescue when they still have major problems with how it is run. You justified your banning spree and other abuses by begging people to give you time and banging on about all the wonderful new contributions and content you were going to bring to this forum.

Well, where is it?

What are you going to do?

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I think this is a bit of a lull Freediver, maybe its the post christmas break..?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm

freediver wrote:This is the most positive contribution I can make Aussie. Take the hint.

You killed this forum, not me. You can't expect others to come to it's rescue when they still have major problems with how it is run. You justified your banning spree and other abuses by begging people to give you time and banging on about all the wonderful new contributions and content you were going to bring to this forum.

Well, where is it?

What are you going to do?
What banning spree? What 'begging?' What 'other abuses?' What 'banging on about....?'

Evidence please?

This Forum is not dead, and if it is, that is at your feet with your implied threats to destabilise the duly elected Exalted Leader. Ever since, I lost interest in you and have been investigating other options. PA is sleeping at the moment for a variety of reasons, just like your Forum is only barely awake.

Maybe, just maybe, one day, when you wake up and look in here, you FD, will find yourself alone. We all might be at Monk's joint!

;)

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 pm

I'd like to see ALL banned members return. Also, I would like to see all spurned members return. Can I mention the return of guest posting as well?

freediver

Post by freediver » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

This Forum is not dead, and if it is, that is at your feet with your implied threats to destabilise the duly elected Exalted Leader.
That was the only thing keeping the forum active for a while.

Are you now saying that you have lost interest in this place and want to move on, but you don't want to give anyone else a chance to take over?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 pm

That was the only thing keeping the forum active for a while.
Yeah. Great fun it was, at my expense. So much was the fun I was having, I lost interest, and you can see the result of your attack on the elected Leader.
Are you now saying that you have lost interest in this place and want to move on, but you don't want to give anyone else a chance to take over?
I am saying I have lost interest in you, just like many have lost confidence in you. As I said, I am exploring other options for the Animals.

;)

JW.Frogen

Post by JW.Frogen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 pm

I am picking up on a volcano of sexual tension between Freediver and Aussie.
DEEEEEEEEPTHOUGHT IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:39 pm

JW.Frogen wrote:I am picking up on a volcano of sexual tension between Freediver and Aussie.
I would not expect too much Frogen. freediver gets so little, he is already spent. He is now looking around for non existent support, having left his own mess on his hands.

When he agrees to leave the duly elected Exalted Leader to the fate of the Constitution the faggot foisted on PA, is when I show more interest. It is a matter of principle. fd has no 'constitutional' standing, yet he believes he is able to control and direct PA. ("Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou!!!")

....and he is right, for one reason only. He owns the server.

Well, I reckon we just move, like we always have. Watch this space.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

JW.Frogen wrote:I am picking up on a volcano of sexual tension between Freediver and Aussie.

and we the village folk are in mortal danger once again.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm

auzgurl, as a matter of interest so I can orientate in time......were you ever a Member at PA when we did a gypsy?