Another School Massacre

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Neferti

Another School Massacre

Post by Neferti » Sat May 19, 2018 9:00 am

‘Surprise!’ 17-year-old shooter taunts victims in US school shooting

SHOCKED students have described the terror they felt when their classmate opened fire on them in a Texas high school.

Nine students and one teacher are dead and another ten are injured, including police who responded to a gunman opening fire on an art class while reportedly shouting “Surprise!”

One young girl tearfully recalled the moment she was told by a teacher, “Run! Run! Go as fast as you can”, before hearing a series of shots in the school grounds.

“I shouldn’t be going through this. It’s my school. This is my daily life,” the student told reporters.

Harris County sheriff Ed Gonzalez said most of those killed in the massacre at Santa Fe High School on Friday morning were students, with a school resources officer also reportedly gunned down.

He said the 17-year-old male suspect, identified on Friday afternoon local time as Dimitrios “Dimitri” Pagourtzis, had been taken into custody, and a second person was also detained. At least one police officer was injured, he added.

Student Tyler Turner told KTRK the gunman pulled the fire alarm and students began pouring out of classrooms.

A student named Paige said she hid backstage in an auditorium as the first shots rang out and called her mother, who told her to stay calm and follow teachers’ directions. “I was very, very scared,” she said. “It’s been happening everywhere. I always felt eventually it would happen here, too.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... ac3c6b1ef9

Rorschach

Re: Another School Massacre

Post by Rorschach » Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 am

Maybe Trump will suggest all the children should be armed this time. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

They are a strange breed them fucking cocksuckers!

Must have their guns!

They need a massacre of members at the NRA AGM to make them take notice!

Malcolm_hates_your_kids

Post by Malcolm_hates_your_kids » Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Are you all from the world leader?

No, :h
Stop making things worse! :pope