President Donald J Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
LEFTWINGER supreme

Re: President Donald J Trump

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 am

cods wrote:Do the rightards support him because he isn't Hillary

probably no more than the LEFTARDS support Hills because she isnt Trump.. :roll:

its just a thought..

in my case probably I cant stand the Clintons...
I really didnt follow it that closely and was gobsmacked when i woke from my operation and heard she lost , been having a bit of a look at it last few weeks and boy was she an awful choice for a candidate.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 am

Hot from this morning's email. :rofl
Just received this from a physician friend who had himself received it from a physician friend who had this lead-in comment, "A friend, who is also a doctor, sent this to me and I thought you might enjoy it as well. . . " It has to be true having come from a line of at least three doctors. I have observed this disorder untold times. I now know that it has an appropriate name. B

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a Feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a
Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again.
:rofl

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:41 am

Sounds like an "abscess" I know...
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Neferti~ wrote:Hot from this morning's email. :rofl
Just received this from a physician friend who had himself received it from a physician friend who had this lead-in comment, "A friend, who is also a doctor, sent this to me and I thought you might enjoy it as well. . . " It has to be true having come from a line of at least three doctors. I have observed this disorder untold times. I now know that it has an appropriate name. B

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a Feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a
Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again.
:rofl

I thin k you should post that at ozpol nef.....TURDS are all over the place over there....very aggressive ones....

I have someone who is an officer at ACT correctional services...prison in other words... and she told me 5 officers were hospitalised thanks to one prisoner high on what is kn own as ZOMBIE...one officer is still in hospital...another has a broken jaw..

we dont have enough misery or despair in the world...we go looking for until we find a reason to whine....

these people marching are like ZOMBIES cant think for themselves..led like sheep....against WHAT?.. they dont even know. :roll: :roll:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks Nef.... very good, very funny. :lol:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:03 am

If somebody wants to post that over at OzPol, go ahead. It came from an American email friend who is a Republican. :mrgreen:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 pm

They have to face it... Trump is POTUS.
If we in Australia have an election you don't see shyte like this going on and its all those Leftards and by that I mean LW Progs who cannot tolerate dissent. Cannot accept decisions that go against them, cannot accept democratic elections that go against them. They've been in so long they think they have the right to rule. Well guess what... the downtrodden have mounted a revolt.
If Conservatives lose elections they get on with life, hope for the best and wait for the next election... Progs all over the world need a reality check. Cheesy
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:34 pm

There seem to be a few claimants coming out of the woodwork. What's it costing the US treasury to pay off all Trump's lawsuits? We wouldn't tolerate that in Australia.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Some real facts please mantra...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 pm

mantra wrote:There seem to be a few claimants coming out of the woodwork. What's it costing the US treasury to pay off all Trump's lawsuits? We wouldn't tolerate that in Australia.
Was that you I saw, Mantra, in a pink pussy hat, marching for "FREEDOM" for the USA?