President Donald J Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
LEFTWINGER supreme

Re: President Donald J Trump

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Do the rightards support him because he isn't Hillary ?

Apart from the wall he isn't aligned with the rights free market idealogy , in fact he is the complete opposite with protectionist policy , bewilders me to this day the hard right on oz politic championing his cause , the only conclusion i can come to is they follow mum and dads voting preferences , or they still haven't wisened up after falling for three word slogans and had tunnel vision after hearing wall.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 pm

:rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:Do the rightards support him because he isn't Hillary ?

Apart from the wall he isn't aligned with the rights free market idealogy , in fact he is the complete opposite with protectionist policy , bewilders me to this day the hard right on oz politic championing his cause , the only conclusion i can come to is they follow mum and dads voting preferences , or they still haven't wisened up after falling for three word slogans and had tunnel vision after hearing wall.
He's anti leftwing softcocks snowflakes like yourself.

Get used to it leftard.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

cods

Post by cods » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Do the rightards support him because he isn't Hillary

probably no more than the LEFTARDS support Hills because she isnt Trump.. :roll:

its just a thought..

in my case probably I cant stand the Clintons...

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:Do the rightards support him because he isn't Hillary ?

Get used to it leftard.
Im not paticularily fazed he won , but your reply without any depth just enforces that even you haven't given it any real thought on why the right back him

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:24 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

Get used to it leftard.
Im not paticularily fazed he won , but your reply without any depth just enforces that even you haven't given it any real thought on why the right back him
That he has managed to trigger so many lefty fuckbags is all I need to know. Anyone who winds up you whining fluffy bunnies is worth having.

Suck it up. Not only will Trump reverse every Obama initiative (because he bypassed Congress and used his presidency to passage bills mean they can be easily reversed) but you will have 8 years of conservative policy smashed through the house and the supreme Court that will set back the progressive movement for decades.

You like apples?
How do you like them apples?
:giggle :yahoo :Hi

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:31 pm

You didn't like obamacare ?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:33 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:You didn't like obamacare ?

Im not paticularily fazed about Obamacare, but your reply without any depth just enforces that even you haven't given it any real thought on why many people don't.

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:34 pm

I do agree with you that the reaction from the predominantly far left is ridiculous , he won , democracy has spoken .

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:36 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:I do agree with you that the reaction from the predominantly far left is ridiculous , he won , democracy has spoken .
Don't tell me. Go tell Abcess and Gweggy etal. They are masturbating themselves silly at the leftist antics.