A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I would say:
Who gives a fuck about all this old shit? I bought some "Pure Suffolk" Lamb chops, $20/Kg, and, oh man, like, who would want to be a fucking vegetarian?

As to Aussie and his dreams of old PA, dream on old man, in your dotage, but time has moved on, so have a lot of original PAers, but new posters have joined so the place lives on!

The Old PA is dead!
Long live the new PA!

And fuck the Sheep Pen and the Sheeple it contains!
Last edited by Jovial Monk on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm

that felt good..I can tell

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Just sick of all the endless crap about who was a PAer at the time of King Tut. They are gone! Some were helped out, like a gardener weeds his garden, Sheepy, LOW_IQ, some left out of ennui, some just moved on. Those days are gone. Now is now. Let's have fun!

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:. Let's have fun!

You convulse us all JM every time we login. :roll: Next time put on the black mustache and glasses and really give us a laugh. I have seen the future of PA and you are it JM. :cry:

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 am

Within 42 minutes, you have gone from 'Aussie' is a great bloke, to this ^^^^.
Aussie

Unlike you i try to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are so predictable now.

Now I will do an Aussie. Were did i write "Aussie is a great bloke". I never said that you wanker.

You have shown your true colours again. You should look at yourself. You just piss people off. That is what you do. And you don't care, as you have admitted.

So.... why attend a forum when you don't care what people think of you and just piss people off.

Because you are a very sick person who needs help. From now on... forever... you get nothing from me.

You step out of line and I see, I will be onto you.
If I can not be othered to read all you posts and miss something... then I am the lucky one.
I know you are pleased with yourself. Enjoy yourself in the world of Aussie, a place with no room for anyone else not that anyone would want to visit there.

By the way. You must have two (2) penis' because mate... you can not be that silly playing with one(1).

Tug away.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:12 am

Super Nova wrote:
Aussie

Unlike you i try to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are so predictable now.

Now I will do an Aussie. Were did i write "Aussie is a great bloke". I never said that you wanker.

You have shown your true colours again. You should look at yourself. You just piss people off. That is what you do. And you don't care, as you have admitted.

So.... why attend a forum when you don't care what people think of you and just piss people off.

Because you are a very sick person who needs help. From now on... forever... you get nothing from me.

You step out of line and I see, I will be onto you.
If I can not be othered to read all you posts and miss something... then I am the lucky one.
I know you are pleased with yourself. Enjoy yourself in the world of Aussie, a place with no room for anyone else not that anyone would want to visit there.

By the way. You must have two (2) penis' because mate... you can not be that silly playing with one(1).

Tug away.

I assure you Aussie that I did not write that. My opinion of you is exactly as it was in the last post I made referencing you, which means I believe you only to have one penis, not two and you are still the perpetual candidate for mod in my eyes.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Aussie,
Can you please provide evidence where i have stated you are a "great bloke".

I insist you provide the evidence as it is not true. You made the statement. Please substantiate. (or are you just lying again)

Could you also answer the other questions raised as to why you think you are responsible for new comers not wanting to stay and the general demise of the forum population.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Can you please provide evidence where i have stated you are a "great bloke".

I insist you provide the evidence as it is not true. You made the statement. Please substantiate. (or are you just lying again)
You did not state I was a great bloke. If you had, I would have put the words in quotes. You have made unsolicited posts endorsing me as Moderator. etc etc etc.
Could you also answer the other questions raised as to why you think you are responsible for new comers not wanting to stay and the general demise of the forum population.
Two words....

I don't.

i.e. I do not think I am responsible for either.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:

You convulse us all JM every time we login. :roll: Next time put on the black mustache and glasses and really give us a laugh. I have seen the future of PA and you are it JM. :cry:

AiA can speak for AiA only..

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Auzgurl wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:

AiA can speak for AiA only..
Not according to Aussie :)