Queensland State Election

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: Queensland State Election

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 pm

boxy wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
boxy wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:First preference votes for the LNP ahead in 50 to 36 seat.

Obviously the majority wants the LNP with the ALP and Greens gaming the system.
Stretching on the opinion... but at least it's factually accurate this time :thumb
Its 50/35 to the LNP with the majority voting them as the preferred govt. The only thing stretching here is your penile tissue due to your own hand choking it tightly.
See, now you're just flat out lying, again :roll:
No, I'm positive you are stretching your penile tissue.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Queensland folk are still waiting to see whether they get a plump, middle-aged female, who doesn't know what the GST rate is, or an unknown LNP member as their Premier.

Aussie is on the email and phone to various Pollies see what he can find out. I laughed when someone called him NUGGET. :rofl :rofl

mellie

Post by mellie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Neferti~ wrote:Queensland folk are still waiting to see whether they get a plump, middle-aged female, who doesn't know what the GST rate is, or an unknown LNP member as their Premier.

Aussie is on the email and phone to various Pollies see what he can find out. I laughed when someone called him NUGGET. :rofl :rofl
:rofl ... Aussie on the bat phone....now thats GOLD. :thumb
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:45 pm

mellie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:Queensland folk are still waiting to see whether they get a plump, middle-aged female, who doesn't know what the GST rate is, or an unknown LNP member as their Premier.

:rofl ... Aussie on the bat phone....now thats GOLD. :thumb
Oh, NUGGET is everywhere and knows all the right people in High Places. He's been rather quiet about PUP though. :mrgreen:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Didn't his Batphone tell him that Abbott was definitely going to be gone last week? :giggle

mellie

Post by mellie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Didn't his Batphone tell him that Abbott was definitely going to be gone last week? :giggle

His bat phone also told him he'd win the PA election. :roll
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Springborg... now there's a blast from the past, 3 failed attempts at being Premier.
Go LNP.

Oh and I hear the Vic Libs want Campbell down there to run in Mirabella's seat. :roll: :roll: :roll: :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

skippy

Post by skippy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Turns out the Qld voters probably know their new LNP leader better than they know the little plump middle aged women, Nef. The former leader... Lawrence Springborg has been elected leader today. He lost three elections as leader before Cambell turned up.
He must enjoy being opposition leader. :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:03 am

skippy wrote:

Turns out the Qld voters probably know their new LNP leader better than they know the little plump middle aged women, Nef. The former leader... Lawrence Springborg has been elected leader today. He lost three elections as leader before Cambell turned up.
He must enjoy being opposition leader. :rofl
Never heard of him. I really don't care what happens in Queensland. :mrgreen:

mantra

Post by mantra » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:14 am

skippy wrote:The former leader... Lawrence Springborg has been elected leader today. He lost three elections as leader before Cambell turned up.
They must be as desperate as we are federally. Whatever happened to the strength and charisma we used to see in our leaders?