Indian stabs cop in Melbourne.

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Bobby

Indian stabs cop in Melbourne.

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:22 pm

Multiculturalism and diversity is strength:

Video:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 70d3b4.mp4

https://7news.com.au/news/moses-thurair ... c-15944296

Moses Thurairajasingam, 18, denied bail over alleged stabbing of police officer in Melbourne
Shocking details have emerged after a young officer was allegedly lured to a home and attacked.

A teen accused of ambushing and stabbing a junior police officer in Melbourne’s southeast had asked his sister if he would be shot for knifing someone, a court has been told.

The cop was responding to an aggravated burglary report at a Cranbourne West home about 4.30pm on Tuesday when he was stabbed in his right thigh.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Moses Thurairajasingam charged over Melbourne cop stabbing.

Know the news with the 7NEWS app: Download today Download today

“Oh bugger, I’ve just been stabbed,” he was heard shouting.

George Frederick Rd was closed within minutes as backup swarmed the street.

“The police car had rocked up and the next minute I’d heard a scream come from a police officer because he’d (allegedly) been stabbed,” witness Geraldine Page said.

The wounded officer, who has been in the job for 18 months, was treated by colleagues before being taken to hospital.

His injuries are not life-threatening but in the throes of the emergency the officer said: “I don’t want to walk, I’m bleeding too bad.”

Moses Thurairajasingam, 18, was arrested and charged with assaulting an emergency worker on duty, intentionally causing serious injury, common law assault and making a false report to police.

He faced Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday and was denied bail.

Prosecutors say the teen was trying to get police to shoot him and the court was told he had asked his sister: “If I stab someone, will someone shoot me?”

The magistrate told the court his alleged actions were premeditated and said the teen posed a risk to the community.

Thurairajasingam will undergo psychiatric treatment in custody and return to court on November 22.

Bobby

Re: Indian stabs cop in Melbourne.

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:23 pm

His family:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/melbou ... ingam.html

Police argued Thurairajasingam posed a threat not only to them, but to his own family and anyone who encountered him.

'We fear he might stab anyone,' the detective said.

The court heard Thurairajasingam had no reported history of violence and had never come to police attention before Tuesday.

In refusing bail, Magistrate Stephen Ballek accepted Thurairajasingam was too great a risk to the community to set free.   

Magistrate Ballek said the alleged offending was 'very serious'.

'Not only the stabbing itself, but the actions of the accused were calculated and planned,' he said.

Outside court on Wednesday, Thurairajasingam's family refused to comment on the alleged attack outside their home.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:23 pm

He'll probably beat the charges -

' not guilty by reason of insanity '

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:11 pm

I don't see how he can get off as not guilty by reason of insanity because he went about luring the cop there quite deliberately. So there was some planning put into place which you wouldn't expect from someone who is insane.

Rudd opened the floodgates to Indians via his highly discredited "educational" immigration scheme. Now they've outnumbered all the other immigrants pouring in. I've worked with them and I don't trust them. The men are arrogant and have no respect for females - even their female bosses. The women I've found to ignore instructions and just do things the way they think things should be done. And they're basically lazy and do as little as they can get away with.

All Indians need instructions in hygiene because they don't comply with standard and transmission based precautions in infection prevention and control. As was drummed into us from Day 1 - what is the single most important thing a nurse can do to prevent the spread of infection? And the answer - wash her hands!! This is something that Indians just will NOT do! :S

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:49 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:11 pm
I don't see how he can get off as not guilty by reason of insanity because he went about luring the cop there quite deliberately. So there was some planning put into place which you wouldn't expect from someone who is insane.

Rudd opened the floodgates to Indians via his highly discredited "educational" immigration scheme. Now they've outnumbered all the other immigrants pouring in. I've worked with them and I don't trust them. The men are arrogant and have no respect for females - even their female bosses. The women I've found to ignore instructions and just do things the way they think things should be done. And they're basically lazy and do as little as they can get away with.

All Indians need instructions in hygiene because they don't comply with standard and transmission based precautions in infection prevention and control. As was drummed into us from Day 1 - what is the single most important thing a nurse can do to prevent the spread of infection? And the answer - wash her hands!! This is something that Indians just will NOT do! :S

But Multiculturalism and diversity is our strength.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:48 pm

Seems all the freaks and scum are having a field day with the Lefties in power these past 4 years of 'self-destruction'.
The Lefties are now the obvious 'weakest link' in Politics and allowing all this wrong-doing to 'get away with it' because of the things that the ALP, the Democrats and France all stand for... or should I say, fail to stand against.