No collusion with Russia, Trump wins again.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Nicole

No collusion with Russia, Trump wins again.

Post by Nicole » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Apologise lefties.

Black Orchid

Re: No collusion with Russia, Trump wins again.

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks, I meant to post this earlier and got distracted with life.

Apologise? :rofl

They will deny it is even true and will still continue to demonise Trump obsessively :roll:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Once again, the left smear and accuse others of that which they are guilty.
Issued from the echelons of the Democrat party elitists, confident that their supporter base of gullible little non-thinking minions will chatter like parrots and fed by the cabal of biased hatchet job news outlets, rightly labeled fake news.

Trump has been 100% correct in his assessment of the FBI and other agencies being stacked by the democrats for favour, advantage, smear and avoiding prosecution. Charges should be brought against the democrat elite, the agencies and the fake news outlets for treason.

Unless they and their supporters get the misguided notion of self-entitlement hate-fucked out of them, they will simply continue down the well worn leftist path.
No self reflection.
No recognition of how and why they lost.
No admittance of guilt.
Keep doubling down, lying and stacking the deck.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:20 am

those that accused trump should pay all the legal fees
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:43 am

To be honest

I don't know why they haven't assassinated Trump yet

This is Clinton's way, kill off those in the way.

Trump must have some pretty good security.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 pm

Democrats said the calculations could again change once they’ve seen the full Mueller report, which they’ve demanded access to within one week.

The leaders of the six House committees set that timeline on Monday night, giving the Department of Justice until April 2 to publicly release the full extent of Mueller’s findings.

Privately, top Democrats said they were relieved that, at least for now, lawmakers insisting on Trump’s removal from office were likely to be much less vocal, allowing the caucus to potentially turn the focus to its legislative agenda, something they’ve struggled with since taking over the House in January.

At a leadership meeting Monday night, Democratic leaders emphasized the need for lawmakers to highlight their loaded legislative schedule this week — from voting on a gender-pay bill to introducing sweeping health care legislation — and demonstrate that Democrats aren’t consumed with the Mueller report.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... ts-1236114

Unless the Dems pull their fingers out and get on with things Trump will wipe the floor with them in 2020.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:51 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:20 am
those that accused trump should pay all the legal fees
Total cost $25 million dollars. And they got zip :lol:

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 pm
Democrats said the calculations could again change once they’ve seen the full Mueller report, which they’ve demanded access to within one week.

The leaders of the six House committees set that timeline on Monday night, giving the Department of Justice until April 2 to publicly release the full extent of Mueller’s findings.

Privately, top Democrats said they were relieved that, at least for now, lawmakers insisting on Trump’s removal from office were likely to be much less vocal, allowing the caucus to potentially turn the focus to its legislative agenda, something they’ve struggled with since taking over the House in January.

At a leadership meeting Monday night, Democratic leaders emphasized the need for lawmakers to highlight their loaded legislative schedule this week — from voting on a gender-pay bill to introducing sweeping health care legislation — and demonstrate that Democrats aren’t consumed with the Mueller report.

Unless the Dems pull their fingers out and get on with things Trump will wipe the floor with them in 2020.
If I were an American citizen, I’d be very happy with Trumps progress. He’s making some great inroads.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 am

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 pm

If I were an American citizen, I’d be very happy with Trumps progress. He’s making some great inroads.
yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.