Queensland State Election

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
5.56 NATO

Re: Queensland State Election

Post by 5.56 NATO » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

mantra wrote:
skippy wrote:Brough is an asshole that is lucky he was not dis endorsed or worse, charged for his involvement in Slippergate. I'm not surprised you like him though.
He is an immoral man. He not only ripped the royalties from the aboriginal people - he created false sex allegations for public sensationalism. He never bothered to apologise to the community members who were falsely maligned. He isn't suitable PM material.

you are a :S how the fuck do you even begin to reply to that shit . those royalties would end up in a fukken pile of empty green cans if you :S had your way and their fukken hands would still be out after the last :S was drunk and wrapped around some :S head......and the kids were still :S
Muslims..fucking the world up one country at a time for 1500 years

skippy

Post by skippy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Rorschach wrote:Well unlike you I have no idea about the reality of the Slipper affair or his part in it.
It certainly didn't involve anything criminal, now did it.

I think he'd be better than Abbott, certainly as a communicator and better than Turnbull policy wise, except for the Slipper slip up of which I have no real facts... I have no reason to doubt his judgement..
On the contrary many believe he has broken laws in Slippergate. But I care not ,he's a maggot and not worthy of the lodge.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:03 pm

skippy wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Well unlike you I have no idea about the reality of the Slipper affair or his part in it.

I think he'd be better than Abbott, certainly as a communicator and better than Turnbull policy wise, except for the Slipper slip up of which I have no real facts... I have no reason to doubt his judgement..
On the contrary many believe he has broken laws in Slippergate. But I care not ,he's a maggot and not worthy of the lodge.
Your pissweak defence of a known fraud such as Slipper shows your hypocrisy. If he broke any laws don't you think there would be a raft of lefty scum sucking lawyers all over him? It's what they do.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 am

So, hows the QLD state election coming along.

:Hi
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:26 am

skippy wrote:

If you've got Nothin' Skip, don't libel people. :du :du :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am

Hanson's getting close on preferences apparently.
Anyone been looking at the count?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

skippy

Post by skippy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:30 am

Rorschach wrote:
skippy wrote:

If you've got Nothin' Skip, don't libel people. :du :du :du
No Libel he was under police investigation he accessed private information, they just couldn't pin it on him YET, but I guarantee if the maggot becomes anything more than a back bencher more digging will occur and he will be dumped/charged and let's hope imprisoned.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:37 pm

I guess you reckon Shortens a rapist then too eh skip?

Wouldn't be a hypocrite would you?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

boxy

Post by boxy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Seen plenty of those accusations here... no comment from IQs though, of course. Guess it's only when the coalition pollies cop it, that it becomes a offensive enough to pull up :thumb
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 pm

boxy wrote:Seen plenty of those accusations here... no comment from Roach though, of course. Guess it's only when the coalition pollies cop it, that it becomes a offensive enough to pull up :thumb
What a coincidence. I only ever see you crawl out from under your rock when lefty hypocrisy needs an anal tongue bath...and there you are, slobbering and begging with your greasy tounge ready to lubricate the passage of whatever shit is being passed.