At the Movies...

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Black Orchid

Re: At the Movies...

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:00 pm

They totally destroyed Johnny Depp in Black Mass. He looked like he was supposed to but it was still creepy.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:They totally destroyed Johnny Depp in Black Mass. He looked like he was supposed to but it was still creepy.

I actually liked that movie. Did he wear a wig or what .... a BALD Johnny Depp is NO WAY. I was waiting to see him when suddenly, the penny dropped but that was way, way into the movie. Great characterization. :mrgreen:

Lord Sir BigVic VSD and Bar

Post by Lord Sir BigVic VSD and Bar » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:02 pm

I downloaded a Movie called "CELL" which is an adaptation of a Stephen King book. It was very good - and in typical SK style gave you a choice on how you wanted to believe how the story ended - in a good way, in a bad way or in a predictable way. Very good. Not sure if it will hit Australia - but worth seeing

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Lord Sir BigVic VSD and Bar wrote:I downloaded a Movie called "CELL" which is an adaptation of a Stephen King book. It was very good - and in typical SK style gave you a choice on how you wanted to believe how the story ended - in a good way, in a bad way or in a predictable way. Very good. Not sure if it will hit Australia - but worth seeing
Here it is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775440/

Classified as a "horror/scifi/thriller" ....

John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson. Sounds good.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:36 am

Captain America: Civil War

I have always like Captain America and the movie was certainly action packed but I didn't much like Tony Stark's character in this one. It does, however, admirably display how two friends cannot overcome intense conflict in their friendship and cannot reconcile their differences and that, as a result, change is always inevitable.

I know that several characters play Cap in the comics but, to me, Chris Evans is the only one. I hope he returns.

7/10

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:23 pm

X-Men: Apocalypse

I think this is one of the best X-Men movies they have made.

8/10

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:42 am

I just saw on FB they are going to remake the Warriors, the 1970s classic. Oh no............. no.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:10 am

Super Nova wrote:I just saw on FB they are going to remake the Warriors, the 1970s classic. Oh no............. no.
I just saw in the topic next door that SN is going to remake The Vortex, the classic hell hole haunt of Aussie. Oh no.............no.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 am

lisa jones wrote:
Super Nova wrote:I just saw on FB they are going to remake the Warriors, the 1970s classic. Oh no............. no.
I just saw in the topic next door that SN is going to remake The Vortex, the classic hell hole haunt of Aussie. Oh no.............no.
That was funny.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:37 am

Super Nova wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
That was funny.
I was angry when I wrote that :roll:
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk