A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
IQS.RLOW

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 pm

..and Aussie still won't concede he was either lying or wrong
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Fukkitt

Post by Fukkitt » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:06 am

"
The next morning, I logged in to find that Dr Shrink had, without consulting anyone, unilaterally removed my admin and moderator privileges. He had no right to do that, because he and I had been appointed as equals by Romeo"

But, AnimallOVER took it upon himself to delete DrShrinks admin privleges.... is that about it AM?

And if we remember rightly, you had been elected, not created as an admin... or to put it more correctly.. elected as a common garden variety 'mod'.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 am

Fukkitt wrote:"
The next morning, I logged in to find that Dr Shrink had, without consulting anyone, unilaterally removed my admin and moderator privileges. He had no right to do that, because he and I had been appointed as equals by Romeo"

But, AnimallOVER took it upon himself to delete DrShrinks admin privleges.... is that about it AM?

And if we remember rightly, you had been elected, not created as an admin... or to put it more correctly.. elected as a common garden variety 'mod'.
^^^^ Aussie sock
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:20 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:

^^^^ Aussie sock
Clearly. How many does that make? Not that anyone is counting ... or cares.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

^^^^ Aussie sock
Clearly. How many does that make? Not that anyone is counting ... or cares.
Just ban it. The less socks Aussie has here the better.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 am

Although I can see Aussies desire to be a protected species seems to have been a life long ambition for him.

Gee, his ban from here must have burnt
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I am hanging out for the 20th to watch the wrath of Aussie and his lawyeristic ability released
:rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Fukkitt wrote:"The next morning, I logged in to find that Dr Shrink had, without consulting anyone, unilaterally removed my admin and moderator privileges. He had no right to do that, because he and I had been appointed as equals by Romeo"

How many years ago was this? Grow up and move on

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:

^^^^ Aussie sock
Not an Aussie sock. A simple IP check will confirm, if AiA could be arsed. But, the point made by Fukkit is correct. AM was never elected as Admin, equal to Shrink. It is that which he stole through the ignorance of Romeo who appointed AM in the mistaken belief he had been elected as Admin., equal of Shrink. I have used the analogy before, as it is entirely appropriate. If a Bank mistakenly credits your account with funds, and you take the money, you have stolen it. AM will agree I never, ever let him forget his theft.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Although I can see Aussies desire to be a protected species seems to have been a life long ambition for him.

Gee, his ban from here must have burnt
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I am hanging out for the 20th to watch the wrath of Aussie and his lawyeristic ability released
:rofl
I'll now spend the next several days putting the necessary material together for freediver. You'll see nothing. It will go to freediver.

mantra

Post by mantra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Aussie wrote:
I'll now spend the next several days putting the necessary material together for freediver. You'll see nothing. It will go to freediver.
After all the attacks on Ozpolitic and PA - your complaints should be ignored. Check your messages and see if they are really from IQ or whether they're from Lisa with a copy to IQ.