Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:31 pm

It appears that four people on the Gold Coast (Broadbeach) have been detected with the Corona virus
symptoms….Qld Chief Health Doctor Jeanette Young has released a plan to contact the passengers sitting
two rows forward and two rows back and ask them to go into self-isolation......
Phew...what a relief.....I guess if you sat three rows back...you must be fine....you're safe...in the clear....
The other 200 odd passengers will be contacted to "give them information" whatever that means....
His plane apparently flew from China to Singapore to Melbourne and then he travelled to the Gold Coast....
I wonder how many were infected on the way...the mind boggles....
The man with the symptoms travelled to the Oracle Building in Broadbeach where he became unwell...
People on the Gold Coast are now urgently shopping for face masks...which are being sent to GPs
throughout the Gold Coast....
This is fkn ridiculous....why aren't these flights out of China being cancelled....
Travellers who have no symptoms can still be carriers...
Authorities are attempting to trace the mans footsteps by working with the Hotels management....
Phew...what a relief...our politicians are really on top of this..... :rofl
The man is from Wuhan...where the virus commenced....why in Gods name was he permitted to fly/travel...
No symptoms maybe...it takes 1-14 days for symptoms to appear....ffs....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:51 pm

"Self isolation". How trusting and efficient. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sen ... s-china-us

US Senator Cotton calls for immediate shutdown of all flights from China...
Someone tell me what is the catalyst for Australia to shut down flights from China...
Will it be 200 deaths....300 deaths...400 deaths.....

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... rder-china

It is always interesting, sad and somewhat laughable to compare Australias politicians to those of the rest
of the world...each flight which arrives in Australia from China has the potential to land hundreds of passengers
who have been sitting in the same plane, breathing the same air conditioned air for many hours...not exhibiting
any signs of the virus...and then they all disembark and go on their merry way, mixing in with the rest of the population.....
AND our politicians, led by the sneeering, arrogant, condescending, smug Scumo continue to masquerade as our
leaders....
AND all we can do is hope that "she'll be right mate...." yeah right...good luck with that Scumo…..
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 am

We need to get all of our useless politicians in the same room with all those who have travelled from China to Australia to 'discuss' the matter face to face 8-)

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 am
We need to get all of our useless politicians in the same room with all those who have travelled from China to Australia to 'discuss' the matter face to face 8-)
:lol: 8-) :lol:
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:49 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 am

Someone tell me what is the catalyst for Australia to shut down flights from China...

It is always interesting, sad and somewhat laughable to compare Australias politicians to those of the rest
of the world...each flight which arrives in Australia from China has the potential to land hundreds of passengers
who have been sitting in the same plane, breathing the same air conditioned air for many hours...not exhibiting
any signs of the virus...and then they all disembark and go on their merry way, mixing in with the rest of the population.....
AND our politicians, led by the sneeering, arrogant, condescending, smug Scumo continue to masquerade as our
leaders....
AND all we can do is hope that "she'll be right mate...." yeah right...good luck with that Scumo…..
It's all about the economy. The WHO admitted that this is the reason why they were reluctant to declare an emergency, which btw has finally happened... you know, after people have been allowed to spread the disease internationally. :roll: this is the most troubling part about the society we live in. People will bury their heads in the sand as to avoid rocking the boat of a system (the economics system, where rich bankers make money out of thin air) because they don't want to leave their comfort zones. Health and well-being be damned.

As for our politicians, I often laugh when Australians condemn and belittle American politics on the basis of "all that petty fighting and name-calling." Our politicans are an absolute joke. There is not one "figure" I could name as being influential or "leadership" material.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:08 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:49 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 am

leaders....
It's all about the economy. The WHO admitted that this is the reason why they were reluctant to declare an emergency, which btw has finally happened... you know, after people have been allowed to spread the disease internationally. :roll: this is the most troubling part about the society we live in. People will bury their heads in the sand as to avoid rocking the boat of a system (the economics system, where rich bankers make money out of thin air) because they don't want to leave their comfort zones. Health and well-being be damned.

As for our politicians, I often laugh when Australians condemn and belittle American politics on the basis of "all that petty fighting and name-calling." Our politicans are an absolute joke. There is not one "figure" I could name as being influential or "leadership" material.
:thumb
Yes...and even the WHO has no credibility as it panders to its second highest donor (China at $129 million)
We cant have the WHO denigrating the wondrous efforts China has made to contain this virus...now can we... :rofl
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mic-status

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:42 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... China.html

Alan Jones is right on the money here....Marise Payne is about as useless tits on a bull...an ashtray on a motorbike...whatever
comparison you want to make....of course we have to suck up to China...always have...always will...
Up to 49,000 people from China landing every week...with nine flights from China to-day in Sydney alone...
I have said it a million times...this big heap is out of her depth.....this is sheer fkn incompetence based on
our politicians kissing China's arse….at the expense of the health of all Australians....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Airport staff and security are not allowed to wear protective gear or masks at work in case it makes travellers feel uncomfortable and they have been threatened with disciplinary action if they put on a mask. Yet most of the 49,000 arriving here from China each week are wearing masks. Especially their flight crews. :WTF

Transport Workers Union is demanding the flights be stopped. They need to call a strike. If the government won't do something the workers should. I am never one to panic but allowing 49,000 people from China to land here each week during this is insanity. We now have 9 confirmed cases and rising.

I can't stand Marise Payne. Always have. Always will. She's an idiot.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Airport staff and security are not allowed to wear protective gear or masks at work
in case it makes travellers feel uncomfortable and they have been threatened with disciplinary action if they put on a mask. Yet most of the 49,000 arriving here from China each week are wearing masks. Especially their flight crews. :WTF

Transport Workers Union is demanding the flights be stopped. They need to call a strike. If the government won't do something the workers should. I am never one to panic but allowing 49,000 people from China to land here each week during this is insanity. We now have 9 confirmed cases and rising.

I can't stand Marise Payne. Always have. Always will. She's an idiot.

That's outrageous -
what about health and safety regulations?
Workers have a right by law to expect health and safety to be a top priority.