Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by BigP » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:24 pm
Are you trying to upset me B,, lol
I am a safe enough distance away lol :buddy
You are most certainly a safer distance than Max, lol, I went out for a short time around an hour back, And caught him in the open with a beer in his hand, I slowed down and flipped him the bird,he didnt react and never showed himself on my return, He has had a rant every day this week, anywhere from midnight to 5am, I haven't would him up, but tonight im feeling a little restless so it could get interesting , lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:36 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:28 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:24 pm
Are you trying to upset me B,, lol
I am a safe enough distance away lol :buddy
You are most certainly a safer distance than Max, lol, I went out for a short time around an hour back, And caught him in the open with a beer in his hand, I slowed down and flipped him the bird,he didnt react and never showed himself on my return, He has had a rant every day this week, anywhere from midnight to 5am, I haven't would him up, but tonight im feeling a little restless so it could get interesting , lol
NOOOOOOO!!! :slap

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:56 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:31 am
Evidence mounts Trump broke the law and impeachment should follow
Of course impeachment will follow -- because the House of Representatives is controlled by the Democrats, who've been trying to force Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in.

The hearings aren't a search for the truth any more than the silly Mueller "Russia collusion" investigation was. They're designed to destroy Trump's presidency so the Democrats can get back what they crave most in life: power.

By their own admission, they're afraid if they don't remove Trump now, they'll lose to him next November. In the words of Representative Al Green: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ected.html

So don't kid yourselves, folks. The House Democrats will vote to impeach ... and then it will go to the Senate Republicans, who will promptly defeat it. And Trump will remain in office, perhaps with even a higher approval rating after the American public tires of another Democrat political circus. After all, if they're holding all-day hearings, they're not passing bills that improve the lives of average Americans.

But stay tuned. Word has it that the long-awaited Inspector General's report, covering the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, will finally be released in early December ... and that it won't make Obama administration officials look good. Between that and the Attorney General's investigation, headed by Durham, we could actually see Obama intelligence bigwigs indicted for their role in coordinating federal spying on the Trump campaign.
every time i see that little prick Adam Schiff on the box I get the urge to punch his fucken teeth out :smack
Yeah, he's got eyes like a praying mantis.

But if his rigged impeachment inquiry crashes and burns, Schiff is going to go down with it -- and so far, no one who has testified publicly has been an actual witness to anything. It's all second- and third-hand information, which as anyone knows would never even be allowed in a court of law.

Fox News host Sean Hannity has taken to calling the entire procedure a "Schiff show."

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:58 pm
But what are your thoughts?

Marie Yovanovitch came off like a silly little crybaby who thinks it's just not fair that mean old President Trump removed her as an ambassador.

Somebody explain to her that every president has a perfect right to hire and fire ambassadors at will, and he doesn't even have to give a reason. Welcome to the real world, Marie!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:56 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:31 am
Evidence mounts Trump broke the law and impeachment should follow
Of course impeachment will follow -- because the House of Representatives is controlled by the Democrats, who've been trying to force Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in.

The hearings aren't a search for the truth any more than the silly Mueller "Russia collusion" investigation was. They're designed to destroy Trump's presidency so the Democrats can get back what they crave most in life: power.

By their own admission, they're afraid if they don't remove Trump now, they'll lose to him next November. In the words of Representative Al Green: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected."

So don't kid yourselves, folks. The House Democrats will vote to impeach ... and then it will go to the Senate Republicans, who will promptly defeat it. And Trump will remain in office, perhaps with even a higher approval rating after the American public tires of another Democrat political circus. After all, if they're holding all-day hearings, they're not passing bills that improve the lives of average Americans.

But stay tuned. Word has it that the long-awaited Inspector General's report, covering the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, will finally be released in early December ... and that it won't make Obama administration officials look good. Between that and the Attorney General's investigation, headed by Durham, we could actually see Obama intelligence bigwigs indicted for their role in coordinating federal spying on the Trump campaign.
every time i see that little prick Adam Schiff on the box I get the urge to punch his fucken teeth out :smack
Yeah, he's got eyes like a praying mantis.

But if his rigged impeachment inquiry crashes and burns, Schiff is going to go down with it -- and so far, no one who has testified publicly has been an actual witness to anything. It's all second- and third-hand information, which as anyone knows would never even be allowed in a court of law.

Fox News host Sean Hannity has taken to calling the entire procedure a "Schiff show."
I like the term the "Schitt Show". :lol:

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Well, that's what he's actually saying -- it's just that he has to clean it up for a family audience! :D

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Well, that's what he's actually saying -- it's just that he has to clean it up for a family audience! :D
And I'm not particularly politically correct :lol:

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:30 am

The4thEstate wrote:

.................. By their own admission, they're afraid if they don't remove Trump now, they'll lose to him next November. In the words of Representative Al Green: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected."

So don't kid yourselves, folks. The House Democrats will vote to impeach ... and then it will go to the Senate Republicans, who will promptly defeat it. And Trump will remain in office, perhaps with even a higher approval rating after the American public tires of another Democrat political circus. ...........
yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.