New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
billy the kid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:59 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:55 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm
I owned a race horse who won the Coffs Harbour Cup LOL
When we have the PA reunion your are putting on the choccy sponges and baguettes ?
Ummm I'll put on the steaks and Billy can handle the choccy sponge and you the baguettes! I think he's gone to the dark side though he seems to be speaking Chinese.
:thumb
No..that was japanese.....for "excellent...."
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:35 am

In Latin, corōna means crown.
It was all foretold in the Bible:

Rev 12 KJV

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns,
and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:18 pm

Revelations, written by St. John the "Divine". A man who eats too many Mushrooms of the wrong sort. ::)
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:35 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:18 pm
Revelations, written by St. John the "Divine". A man who eats too many Mushrooms of the wrong sort. ::)
you've gotta love mushrooms, I have recently met a Chinese couple that run a couple of food outlets, they have a lot of connections within the Chinese community , and they are looking for someone to produce mushrooms as they are paying $7 100 grams for fresh , This leaves a bit of room for profit, I am at present negotiating a deal with them, I have plenty of space and and a not insignificant cash flow to put into it, early days ,I have tracked down a local supplier mycelium, the production of these is not simple but the value of the fresh product gives one some wriggle room,

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri May 01, 2020 6:22 am

USA deaths = 63,287.

World deaths = 233,135.

Total world confirmed Covid-19 infections = 3,255,220.

https://coronaboard.com/

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri May 01, 2020 11:39 am

Deaths in the world    234,042.

Total number of confirmed cases 

Death rate in France = 18.8%
Death rate of Spanish flu was 1%.
This virus is catastrophic.

https://coronaboard.com/

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri May 01, 2020 11:53 am

The stats are misleading. There were many millions who had it and never showed symptoms. They weren't included in those calculations. A test in NYC revealed that 21'% of those randomly tested had the antibodies for the China Virus. How much is 21% of NYC alone? Over 2 million?

Don't get me wrong. The deaths are tragic, but your chances of surviving the virus are very good.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:53 am
The stats are misleading. There were many millions who had it and never showed symptoms. They weren't included in those calculations. A test in NYC revealed that 21'% of those randomly tested had the antibodies for the China Virus. How much is 21% of NYC alone? Over 2 million?

Don't get me wrong. The deaths are tragic, but your chances of surviving the virus are very good.

I hope so and the Spanish flu disappeared and never came back.
I hope it's the same with this new virus.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri May 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm
Texan wrote:

Interesting that its called the "Spanish Flu" when it could have been
called the "Kansas Flu"....Im just being mischievous..... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri May 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm
Texan wrote:

One can only hope !

Being an old coot, I ordered one of those fancy forehead thermometers to keep an eye on my wifes an my temperatures.