What do you think about Sparta?

This folder contains Archived threads.
Bobby

Re: What do you think about Sparta?

Post by Bobby » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:20 pm

...and there it is. It is my fault the doxxing stalker is a doxxing stalker. As I said, completely unapologetic, unrepentant and gloats. Seems totally oblivious to the fact that she engaged in criminal conduct. Totally ignores that it was not just me...she also went after my Family Members, even posted material about them.

Are you on the spectrum?
Hi Aussie,
are you taking the advice below into account?
( as written on the other forum)

FD,
1) You are responsible for your own privacy.
We can ban people for posting your personal information and stalking you,
but we cannot actually prevent it from happening.
If you post personal information about yourself here,
someone will end up tracking you down.
This will be your fault.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 pm

FD's comments are not worth much at all if anything, until one day, as Mellie did, he is doxxed.

For example....I know exactly who many Posters are including two here. I have not gone looking. They handed their names to me.

The point is...I will never divulge that information or go looking to see what else I can find out about them......let alone THEN publicly post what I found.

I will respect their privacy as normal people would.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:45 pm

If you look at my profile (as I know you can, Bobby) you will see the source for the many public Bxx Bxxxx references. There is only one place that could have come from. An Admin or GMod here. You have referred to it publicly and you must have been given it by someone who should not have given it to you.

That is what I am dealing with and what you are only now finding out about.....with proof.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:20 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:10 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:57 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:50 pm
I SAID SORRY. ACCEPT IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Not to me, and you have never admitted the full extent of your stalking/doxxing. You still gloat, brag of how clever you were and even yesterday, did it again. You are a recidivist and totally unrepentant.
I JUST SAID SORRY TO YOU!

1. You bragged at OzPol that you were Captain of your High School.
2. Everybody knew which High School you attended (and your age since you bragged about it here at PA and about your 60th birthday "party")
3. I Opened Google, searched for the High School and the year and BINGO up came a whole book, with pictures about it.
4. Found you (Captain) in about 2 minutes, with pictures. (you don't seem to have big hands though or appear very tall).
5. Put your name into Google and got a whole lot of hits and newspaper articles, Law stuff, TV stuff, Facebook and so forth. Open Book.

Your fault because you were such a braggadocio and skite.
See?
You are SO FAMOUS!

I have Googled my name and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING online about me.

Everybody should Google their name to see what is out there. They might be surprised.

Now, fuck off and leave me alone!

...and there it is. It is my fault the doxxing stalker is a doxxing stalker. As I said, completely unapologetic, unrepentant and gloats. Seems totally oblivious to the fact that she engaged in criminal conduct. Totally ignores that it was not just me...she also went after my Family Members, even posted material about them.

Are you on the spectrum?
Now you are exaggerating things. SHUT UP you are digging yourself a bigger hole!

The ONLY thing I posted about "your family", was a link to a video of a girl who is your step-grand daughter. Do YOU remember posting a picture on OzPol when she graduated High School and was at the beach showing her tits? Plus a picture or two of her at the Graduation Dance?

You memory is waning ... maybe you are early stage Alzheimers?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:49 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 pm
FD's comments are not worth much at all if anything, until one day, as Mellie did, he is doxxed.

For example....I know exactly who many Posters are including two here. I have not gone looking. They handed their names to me.

The point is...I will never divulge that information or go looking to see what else I can find out about them......let alone THEN publicly post what I found.

I will respect their privacy as normal people would.

When you get back into Sparta -
will you also respect the privacy of Sparta?
What is said in Sparta stays in Sparta -
even if someone said something that wasn't very nice about you.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:45 pm
If you look at my profile (as I know you can, Bobby) you will see the source for the many public Bxx Bxxxx references. There is only one place that could have come from. An Admin or GMod here. You have referred to it publicly and you must have been given it by someone who should not have given it to you.

That is what I am dealing with and what you are only now finding out about.....with proof.

Do you think it was IQ?

The other point is that according to AiA (or was it someone else?) you got him banned
for posting a name which was supposed to have been your name
but wasn't actually your name.
He wasn't the only one.
Now we have to wonder if any of the 3 or more of your supposed names were real?
You can't fault me for saying that
because it was up to you to say -
no - there is an injustice here - my true name was not revealed -
please unban that innocent man - but you didn't.
You let him cop a ban.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Aussie wrote:

WRONG That Forum that you took over from The Little Aussie Bloke (or whatever his name was) had B** B**** email address and mobile phone number as "owner" or whatever.

What about the Interlink record that states you under another assumed name (a well known Triathlete) and "Administrator of Political Animal" as "your" title?

I didn't find these, they are things that have been known for 10+ years, before I was even a Member of PA.

Remember trying to get me banned for referring to you as Arsehole A*** ? You have used lots of different names around here.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. You should just STFU and start posting stuff about POLITICS because that is why you want to be at PA, isn't it?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:00 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Aussie wrote:

Do you think it was IQ?

The other point is that according to AiA (or was it someone else?) you got him banned
for posting a name which was supposed to have been your name
but wasn't actually your name.
He wasn't the only one.
Now we have to wonder if any of the 3 or more of your supposed names were real?
You can't fault me for saying that
because it was up to you to say -
no - there is an injustice here - my true name was not revealed -
please unban that innocent man - but you didn't.
You let him cop a ban.
Yep he is an arsehole claiming bxx bxxxs was him

He should have copped the ban!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:02 pm

PS You joined my little Forum with that B** B**** address too. I banned you though so you can no longer check there. ;)

Nothing to do with IQ or anybody else at PA. You seem to forget what to spout when on the VB. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Now you are exaggerating things. SHUT UP you are digging yourself a bigger hole!

The ONLY thing I posted about "your family", was a link to a video of a girl who is your step-grand daughter. Do YOU remember posting a picture on OzPol when she graduated High School and was at the beach showing her tits? Plus a picture or two of her at the Graduation Dance?
You are giving yourself away. Not that it surprises me. And you wave it off as the.......'only thing' ...... as if it is a nothing. Jayzuz, do you have any idea that you have committed the criminal offence of stalking? Answer me this...HOW did you know that 'girl' in that video is my 'step-grand daughter?' The answer is......you found her as a fiend of mine of FaceBook, you trawled through her posts, found that video.......AND POSTED IT at OzPol. Why did you do that?

Yes, I posted a picture of her on graduation day, and it was a photo of her and her mates at a beach. Her 'tits' were not showing.

And here is the thing....I have NEVER posted anywhere any photos of her Graduation Dance. You found them after looking through FaceBook pages of my FaceBook 'friends' where those photos can be found, and you obviously found them. You are such a classic stalker, a criminal one, and I know exactly what I am talking about in this area.
You memory is waning ... maybe you are early stage Alzheimers?
My memory is excellent.