New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:58 pm

:OMG

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:04 pm

I've been drawing up my Will today and my youngest is freaking out lol

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:58 pm
They didn't all happen overnight , I was able to take breathe in between , The hand and foot things rolled out in quick succession and are all a little irritating at the same time ,Now I have 4 weeks to let nature take its course, I am hoping it will be very healing lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:06 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:05 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
They didn't all happen overnight , I was able to take breathe in between , The hand and foot things rolled out in quick succession and are all a little irritating at the same time ,Now I have 4 weeks to let nature take its course, I am hoping it will be very healing lol
You need a keeper P! :rofl

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:06 pm
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
The kids are always laughing at me lol, Its life on a rural property , the animals with an attitude dont usually last long. The prob with this goat is that it belongs to a relative of my neighbor that died a couple of years back , things turned ugly over there and I let him put it on the property, :pope

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:15 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
The kids are always laughing at me lol, Its life on a rural property , the animals with an attitude dont usually last long. The prob with this goat is that it belongs to a relative of my neighbor that died a couple of years back , things turned ugly over there and I let him put it on the property, :pope
I'm still chuckling just a little bit about being impaled on the goat. Sorry :buddy

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:15 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
I'm still chuckling just a little bit about being impaled on the goat. Sorry :buddy
I was throwing fruit into the pig paddock , I was trying to spread them around , its an acre , so was putting a good throw into it, the goat came up behind and popped its head around just as I was throwing, I heard a big pop as its horn punctured my hand, I bled like a pig, Bob was proud of me lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Someone needs to put you on a leash ;)

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:24 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:56 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 pm

""How the hell was Dan able to stop PRIVATE hospitals
from doing elective surgery?""

Are you fucken naive Bob, If a govt declares a state of emergency or such like, They can do whatever they feel they have to

Patients have made agreements - contracts - with PRIVATE hospitals to have surgery done -
now those doctors have nothing to do so Dopey Dan has to pay them with our money
and the poor patient has to wait maybe a year for the operation they desperately need.

Daniel must resign.
As much as I cannot stand Dan Andrews he is doing the right thing at this point in time and as far as I know it only relates to elective surgery.

Would you want to go to a hospital right now for elective surgery? I wouldn't.

Elective surgery can involve very serious matters such as an umbilical hernia.
They are like time bombs that can quickly strangulate and the pain is so intense
that the patient can die from the pain alone.
People will die because of of what Dan has done.
He's a Labor party idiot with power that has gone to his head.
Life threatening surgery will still be undertaken. Geez, Bobby, they aren't just going to let people die.

BO,
you haven't understood what I've written.
An umbilical hernia is elective surgery.
Many people die while waiting for elective surgery.
The Govt. and their politics should never get between a surgeon and their patient.
I hope that this goes to the High court.
Daniel Andrews will have blood on his hands.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm

Bobby I understand what you have written but you are wrong.