A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Neferti

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Neferti » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:As I see it, AiA got in touch with AM and AM decided to check this PA out.

Should AM consider there are enough people of interest posting here, I guess he /she might stay.

Whatever. I thought that I was accepted but apparently not. Who cares? I never said I was here to make friends and influence people.
Way too many assumptions about AiA/AM there Neferti. The real AnimalMother is an extremely divisive persona. I can't abide him for many reasons one of which he is incapable of standing on his own two feet. He cannot operate as an individual. He needs to be patted, preened, gushed over, admired and loved, and if he cannot control the conduct of people who do not treat him as a Diva, like for example, Swami Dring, he will lash out using whatever power he has managed to suck-hole himself into having. That is exactly what happened when he knifed PA's Leader, DrShrink who refused to protect him from what Dring had to say about him.

OK, Aussie, Thanks for your opinion. What is your opinion about Boxhead/Boxy then?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

The email addy AiA *said* he used to contact AM bounced when I tried to use it.

Nothing “AM” has posted is anywhere near what the real AM used to post. boxy and Pound as “Mods” I guess can’t admit they were wrong but some of the other idiots who rushed to say “AM” was genuine must be realising they were wrong. If so, no shame in speaking out now.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 pm

OK, Aussie, Thanks for your opinion. What is your opinion about Boxhead/Boxy then?
Yeah.....well. The 'nutshell' version is:

He is sound, but he lacks the balls to tell freediver to fuck off.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

The real Aussie is an extremely divisive persona. I can't abide him for many reasons one of which he is incapable of standing on his own two feet. He couldn't even run a forum He cannot operate as an individual. He needs to be patted, preened, have his hand held because he is IT illiterate and if he cannot control the conduct of people who do not treat him as a Diva, like for example, anyone, he will lash out using whatever power he has managed to suck-hole himself into having. That is exactly what happened when he tried to shut down the election process and was booted by Freediverwho refused to let him be a sad little corrupt dictator
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 pm

boxy is too resistant to change and that has held this board back far too much. He has always considered my board as an insult instead of either a challenge or as a beacon to a new path for PA.

That is why he has been a disaster as Admin for this board.

Aussie is too rigid and far too heavyhanded with the ban button, but has incorporated some good features from my board in his last term as Admin. He also appointed Annie as mod, good move!

AiA has both boxy’s and Aussie’s bad points in full, plus some agenda of his own. Nobody in full possession of their faculties would ever trust AiA.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 pm

boxy wrote: And AM is a pariah to none of those.

Yet another lie. Add it to the list of Aussie bullshit.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:23 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:

Very bad manners, right there. Even Lisa like.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Aussie wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:

Very bad manners, right there. Even Lisa like.
"Lisa-like" you say. Well, you should like that as she is your well-known conspirator.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, you should like that as she is your well-known conspirator.
You have not one shred of evidence of that. I ought to know.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 pm

We have historical evidence
That's all that is required to tie you two nut bags together
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia