A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Ahh ok .. so more evidence of Naffie exhibiting denial and avoidance behaviour .. etc.

Tell me Naffie .. how long have you been trapped in life by what's happened in it?

Tis a pity you've wasted so much of your life .. you could have achieved more had you received some professional, empathic, confidential guidance.

I do pity you .. but I know that deep down, you are reflecting on these words.

I will leave you with this to reflect on:

No woman deserves to be anything but free and proud to be who she really is. And any misogynstic, abusive perpetrators and stalkers like NOIQ .. ought to be faced and dealt with .. as per TOS AND the laws governing cyberspace AND the country in which the offences have taken place.

It's a pity you settle for less than this in the vain hope that it will keep you under the radar .. for now because ultimately it won't.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 pm

:roll: My real name is Nefertiti Arigasti and I am an Egyptian Princess of obvious higher standards than you are. :scare
Whatever else you bleated is lost in the translation.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Neferti~ wrote::roll: My real name is Nefertiti Arigasti and I am an Egyptian Princess of obvious higher standards than you are. :scare
Whatever else you bleated is lost in the translation.
You are clearly held in high regard.

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Neferti~ wrote:My real name is Nefertiti Arigasti and I am an Egyptian Princess
Yes of course you are ( you poor pitiful creature ).

But you are also a deep seated insecure woman who has been identifying with aggressors for some time .. so much so that you have lost sight of reality.

In fact, you deny it and avoid it at all costs because it is too confronting.

That is why you arse lick aggressors, perverts and abusers .. it's a means of trying to keep off their radar .. it's you own self protection mechanism.

You've wasted your life as such .. when you could have achieved so much more. Now be kind to yourself .. give yourself some TLC. Your poor thing.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Although I can see Aussies desire to be a protected species seems to have been a life long ambition for him.
Mock and jeer all you like you filthy pervert. Your time is short.

You may be a protected perverted filthy species on this troll ridden forum .. but don't get too comfortable in cyberspace because it won't be for very long. It's a promise my husband and I intend to keep when it comes to filthy perverts like you who think they can hide behind 7 walls of proxies from the authorities in order to evade being captured.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 am

Must be boring and sad to have an imaginary family and no friends when you are so old. What's it like Lisa.

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AnimalMother

Post by AnimalMother » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 am

Aussie wrote:AM was never elected as Admin, equal to Shrink.
Another lie, as well as a deception.

DrShrink wasn't initially elected as an admin, either. He simply created a forum which the animals then populated. DrShrink was never elected to any postion on the Proboards version of PA.

Romeo created the next main version of PA, and this held the position that DrShrink had held in the previous one. He appointed DrShrink and myself as equal administrators, and stayed in the background himself (much like freediver, it seems).

Later on, both DrShrink and I stood for re-election as admins, at different times. We were both re-elected.

The only reason Aussie persists with this lie is because DrShrink allowed him to get away with breaking the forum rules. If I'd been the one to let Aussie break the rules with impunity while DrShrink had been trying to make him behave, Aussie would be saying the exact opposite.
Aqualung my friend -
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sod, you see,
It's only me

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:35 am

Aussie has always had an inferiority complex about why no one could naturally see his ability to be a fair and balanced moderator and appoint him forthwith.

I remeber him turning up the day that DT created his PA and Aussie demanding that he be given the "keys". He has done the same at every forum I have seen him at.

Power crazy small penis man
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

AnimalMother wrote:
The only reason Aussie persists with this lie is because DrShrink allowed him to get away with breaking the forum rules.
If that is indeed the case .. then I expect to see you demand for AiA to step down as Admin and be banned as a member from here immediately.

Here are just a few reasons to help you along Animal Mother ...
lisa jones wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:
I know nothing other than the little bit I have read in these threads.
Then resign immediately .. because you're not bothering to do your job .. again.

1) You blatantly refuse to open PMs sent to you by members who wish to communicate with you directly wrt voting

2) You blatantly refuse to open PMs sent to you by members who wish to communicate with you directly wrt online offences

3) You blatantly refuse to act on reports sent to you directly via the reporting facility wrt explicit filth and harassment sent around to members

4) You post entire PM's on forums .. and expect to be exempt from banning

5) You condone, protect and humour filthy perpetrators like NOIQ

If these are the qualities of an Admin of PA of this forum and if this is allowed under the Constitution .. then little wonder it is the cess pit it is today!

AnimalMother

Post by AnimalMother » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Go away, troll.
Aqualung my friend -
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sod, you see,
It's only me