A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
IQS.RLOW

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

Skull Cap wrote:Mantra, it was not yesterday that Councils were told that some of them would be subject to the carbon tax.
But they are just realizing how insidious that it is...infecting everything, costing lots and doing nothing

Well done leftards :roll:
You fucking economic vandals

Dickheads
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed May 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Economic vandals, oh please!

Inflation, interest rates and unemployment all under 5%. The economy has grown 8% since 2008! Want to see a REAL economic vandal? Just look at little Johnny Howard. As Treasurer interest, inflation and unemployment all well above 10%. The biggest quarterly deficit. As PM, irresponsible spending and pork barreling. THAT is what an economic vandal really looks like!

Regarding the Carbon Price, it really is high time one is implemented for business certainty if no other reason. I listened to an interview on ABC NewsRadio with one council regarding methane emissions from their landfill dump and they were happy and relaxed about the carbon price for giving them a reason and the legal framework and certainty for reducing the emissions and harnessing them for power generation or onsale, can’t quite remember.

But this certainty is what is needed by business. Might finally see some real, significant baseload renewable energy energy projects take off. Solar is about competitive with coal and we have plenty of solar energy waiting to be harnessed, especially north of the Tropic of Capricorn. That happens, electricity prices might finally start coming down.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Economic vandals, oh please!

Inflation, interest rates and unemployment all under 5%. The economy has grown 8% since 2008! Want to see a REAL economic vandal? Just look at little Johnny Howard. As Treasurer interest, inflation and unemployment all well above 10%. The biggest quarterly deficit. As PM, irresponsible spending and pork barreling. THAT is what an economic vandal really looks like!

Regarding the Carbon Price, it really is high time one is implemented for business certainty if no other reason. I listened to an interview on ABC NewsRadio with one council regarding methane emissions from their landfill dump and they were happy and relaxed about the carbon price for giving them a reason and the legal framework and certainty for reducing the emissions and harnessing them for power generation or onsale, can’t quite remember.

But this certainty is what is needed by business. Might finally see some real, significant baseload renewable energy energy projects take off. Solar is about competitive with coal and we have plenty of solar energy waiting to be harnessed, especially north of the Tropic of Capricorn. That happens, electricity prices might finally start coming down.
:rofl :rofl :rofl I guess you will still vote Labor next election. Sucker. :roll

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Why don’t you use that Mensa mind and make intelligent posts? ATM it looks to me much more like a Minda mind.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Why don’t you use that Mensa mind and make intelligent posts? ATM it looks to me much more like a Minda mind.
:rofl RU on the Home Brew,again, Monk? Using one's intelligence involves discussing things with like-minded people of similar intelligence. I don't waste time with the likes of you and your basic 100 IQ. :roll

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

So I will guess it is not really at Mensa levels. Like Mantra and IQ I guess you are under 100.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:So I will guess it is not really at Mensa levels. Like Mantra and IQ I guess you are under 100.
IF I as going to take your bait, I would imagine that both Mantra and IQ have high IQs ......
at least 120. You are the one with the average IQ of 90/100. :bgrin Even Mellie has a higher IQ than you do. :scare

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed May 30, 2012 8:46 pm

You have no idea of my IQ. Will just tell you that unlike yours is is comfortably above 100.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:You have no idea of my IQ. Will just tell you that unlike yours is is comfortably above 100.
Sure it is. :thumb This is why you use foul language to get your point across on Political Forums. :lol:

Anyone with an IQ lower than 90 is almost a MORON. Average intelligence is 100-120. Oh, and remember that intelligence is relative. Why would I get into an argument in a political discussion on here with someone who is so rusted-on to the ALP?

As Aussies perhaps we can at least exchange views about other stuff that is NOT political. :rain

AnimalMother

Post by AnimalMother » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Here's a little bit more, for the record. Copied from my "return" thread.
Aussie wrote:About correct. More like a fortnight from when AM locked out Shrink until he was made to confront that no-one wanted him, and that he had made himself a leper.
You are such a liar, Aussie. The period for which I took control was less than 48 hours.
Cute rationale and re-write. I did not have a gun at his head when he tried to steal PA...just like he stole his position as equal to Shrink.
I didn't steal anything. Here's what actually happened:

After being trolled and personally abused for years, and tolerating it all, I finally spat the dummy. About half of all the PA mods have done this at times.

I had earlier related how I had recently been in intensive care for eight days, after suffering a perforated ulcer. I was very near to death for some time.

Swami Dring took this as an opportunity to taunt me, repeatedly. In a very nasty personal way.

However, Swami and Aussie were personally protected by Dr Shrink. He wouldn't let me sanction them according to the rules. DrShrink thought he owned the board, though in fact the real owner at that time was Romeo. I kepy my peace for the sake of not rocking the boat.

However, eventually the constant harassment and the fact that I couldn't use my admin powers to enforce the rules, were too much, and I flipped out. One night I just deleted Swami's account, though not his posts.

The next morning, I logged in to find that Dr Shrink had, without consulting anyone, unilaterally removed my admin and moderator privileges. He had no right to do that, because he and I had been appointed as equals by Romeo.

Dr Shrink had obviously forgotten this. Moreover, as I discovered, he had also forgotten the original admin account, which was, oddly enough, named "admin". It was this account to which Romeo had given both of us the passwords, making us co-equal administrators.

I had not forgotten this account, nor its password, nor the reasons why we both had been granted equal access. Since Dr Shrink had violated the status quo by unilaterally locking me out, I felt it appropriate to access the original admin account, using the original password that had been granted to both of us by Romeo, the actual owner of that board.

And so in turn, I locked out Dr Shrink. Unlike him, though, I did it properly, so he couldn't get back in like I had.

By this time, I had decided to leave. I ran the forum as sole administrator for a day or so, appointing boxy as a moderator. I said I intended to leave, and I did - after making boxy admin in my place. boxy subsequently restored Dr Shrink's position.

There was no great public backlash. It was just Aussie whining because his protector and enabler had been locked out for a short while. I didn't even ban Aussie, which was well within my power to do.

I just handed over power to boxy, and left. Which was what I said I'd do.
Aqualung my friend -
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sod, you see,
It's only me