A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Plough

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Plough » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 am

At the start of each sentence. You should know you wrote the posts ffs

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 am

Plough wrote:At the start of each sentence. You should know you wrote the posts ffs
Repetitive troll is repetitive
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:19 am

This would have to be the strangest forum I have ever been a member of. Nothing of substance. Just constant bickering, trolls trolling and calling everyone else a troll, mind boggling repetitive garbage, bump bump bump, constant demands and accusations etc.

If this is the end result of a so called 'constitution' whereby different members are elected to keep the boards in any semblance of normality. It obviously doesn't work. One board - one boss would work much better.

The obvious response to my whinge I suspect would be **** off if you don't like it. Predictable, lame and no solution.

I have only been here a month and the few 'colourful' characters who made the place less anal and repetitive don't seem to post anymore (or rarely). Little wonder.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 am

Black Orchid wrote:This would have to be the strangest forum I have ever been a member of. Nothing of substance. Just constant bickering, trolls trolling and calling everyone else a troll, mind boggling repetitive garbage, bump bump bump, constant demands and accusations etc.

If this is the end result of a so called 'constitution' whereby different members are elected to keep the boards in any semblance of normality. It obviously doesn't work. One board - one boss would work much better.

The obvious response to my whinge I suspect would be **** off if you don't like it. Predictable, lame and no solution.

I have only been here a month and the few 'colourful' characters who made the place less anal and repetitive don't seem to post anymore (or rarely). Little wonder.
You belong here. Welcome home!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 am

Not sure how I should take that but thanks, I think

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 am

Black Orchid wrote:Not sure how I should take that but thanks, I think
Your opinion is valid. Stay here, it will improve. The previous tribe are missing their control over the precious, that's all.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks SN. If, from what I have read, it takes 5 votes to oust Admin or set in place another election (not sure about that - it's a bit confusing for the uninitiated) wouldn't everyone at all times effectively be dancing on eggshells. No real stability which would constantly reverberate

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:04 am

Black Orchid wrote:Thanks SN. If, from what I have read, it takes 5 votes to oust Admin or set in place another election (not sure about that - it's a bit confusing for the uninitiated) wouldn't everyone at all times effectively be dancing on eggshells. No real stability which would constantly reverberate
BO,

Your perception are true. However the Admin's don't have to walk on eggshells, Aussie never did, the current ones will not either. They will make their decisions as they see them.

The threat of an election comes with the teritory. Over the last few years the main battle here is around the desire of a few to be in control here. The forum comes to life when there is an election looming, then goes quite for a bit.

The challenge is to make newbies like you feel welcome.

You can choose to get involving in the battles with those who want to destroy or control the board and those who just want what is best for the community (I know Aussie you claim there is no community) or stay out of it.

Enjoy.

Your welcome no matter what you choose to do.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:10 am

Might have to change my name. Not sure I like BO :shock:

Thanks for answering my questions without abusing me. I don't know most well enough to get thoroughly involved yet but variety is the spice of life and I take people the way I find them

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 am

No worries.

How about BlO, is that better.

Anyway, get into it. Take people is you find them... most are really good. a couple are not so good, one is really evil.

See if you can pick out the evil one. :twisted: