Human Induced Climate Change is bullshit.

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Jovial Monk

Re: Human Induced Climate Change is bullshit.

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:07 pm

What does the snow mean, Bl.oo.by?

How is snow formed?

What weather system caused the snow?

You DO remember that snow is precipitation not cooling?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:43 pm

You can’t give an answer to FD either, can you?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:49 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:43 pm
You can’t give an answer to FD either, can you?
Answer me:

it was very cold with record snowfall.
That is in direct contradiction of the predictions of Al Gore
any many other global warming alarmists who said
20 years ago or more -
that children would never see snow -
that the Arctic circle would be free of ice,
and that sea levels would rise flooding many countries.

Did you believe them?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:53 pm

What weather system caused that snow? Do you know or not?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:55 pm

Well? You have had time for some frantic googling!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:35 pm

For me it is a waste of time arguing with Climate Change is caused by human activity deniers.

I am sure they are like flat Earthers... don't really believe what they are saying but just make points for the fun of it while denying the scientific evidence placed before them. The real pity is the stupid people believe the nonscience and propagate it without support the real change needed.

Basically, we are all screwed because of this nonscience.

Well done deniers. I hope your kids enjoy the harsh world we are creating.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:52 am

Super Nova wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:35 pm
For me it is a waste of time arguing with Climate Change is caused by human activity deniers.

I am sure they are like flat Earthers... don't really believe what they are saying but just make points for the fun of it while denying the scientific evidence placed before them. The real pity is the stupid people believe the nonscience and propagate it without support the real change needed.

Hi SuperNova - even if the obese overpopulation, dramatic worldwide deforestation, masses of whole new cities, millions of new buildings, millions of cars AND billions of industrial activities have no effect on the world climate at all .............. we should still try to help the world.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:12 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:52 am
Super Nova wrote:

Hi SuperNova - even if the obese overpopulation, dramatic worldwide deforestation, masses of whole new cities, millions of new buildings, millions of cars AND billions of industrial activities have no effect on the world climate at all .............. we should still try to help the world.
Hay Sprint,

Yes and we forget we are a part of this world. We cannot exist without the cycle of life provided here. It is BS that we could exist on another planet without exporting some of the ecosystem from Earth.

If we don't make the environment fit for us, we will be the ones to suffer. What a crap world we leave our children. We are responsible but do not have the collective will to do something about it. Nature will cure it.

Nomad is correct, we are an infestation.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:14 am

Blooby, what weather system caused that snow? Do you know or not?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:58 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:12 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:52 am
Super Nova wrote:

Hay Sprint,

Yes and we forget we are a part of this world. We cannot exist without the cycle of life provided here. It is BS that we could exist on another planet without exporting some of the ecosystem from Earth.

If we don't make the environment fit for us, we will be the ones to suffer. What a crap world we leave our children. We are responsible but do not have the collective will to do something about it. Nature will cure it.

Nomad is correct, we are an infestation.
' .... Nature will cure it. ..... ' much better than we could imagine, if we gave her 1/2 a chance.

Should see ALL the fauna in the Butterfly Forest we planted in our backyard.
All the little insects, beetles, flying 'things', lizards. It has really surprised me.
There is a thrum of vitality and abundant life.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.