What do you think about Sparta?

This folder contains Archived threads.
Jovial Monk

Re: What do you think about Sparta?

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Delete it or make it public. Two choices and I do not care which the cowardly accidental EL choses!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 pm

I think you are wrong, SN, as I have been told some real crap about me is hidden in coward’s castle.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:26 pm

The idiotic dungeon sucks dogs balls tho.

Make Archives public or delete it!

Booby, FFS make a stand, coward!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 pm
I think you are wrong, SN, as I have been told some real crap about me is hidden in coward’s castle.
Then we disagree.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Nothing wrong with that.

BUT

I want to finds out for myself!!!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:46 pm

When boxy or even Aussie were running PA there were no fucking hidden forums.

That poison crept in after PA left this sad place for my fine forum.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:20 pm
If I was a nasty piece of shit like Naffy I could make her so fucking sorry she would curl up and die.

Naffy knows what I am talking about.

What happened to you, bitch, you did to yourself. Nobody here, on OzPol, in DeepShit’s site did it to you. You did it all to yourself.

Annie was rather similar. Annie tho was a very nice person. She did not blame others for her condItion. I am enriched with the communication and interaction between us. YOU are trying to blame everyone but yourself for your present condition. That does not work, does it? Hate me, hate Aussie, hate JohnSmith yet we are NOT responsible for the fix you are in.

Try not being a total fluffy bunny and, you know, you might find some support and encouragement from those you excoriate all the bloody time.

Or don’t. I don’t care! I am happy looking toward a new life in Tasmania! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
This is an example of what should be said in Sparta, not in the public side of the forum Bobby.
Mate, I have had nothing but hate and contumely from Naffy! I posted something to make her think maybe without broadcasting what is causing hate that is not earned. Naffy at least seems to be thinking about what I said. That is a hopeful sign!

PA is NOT about hole-in-the-corner crap like hidden forums! Jeez!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Christ! Booby is still here as a hidden member.

Booby is the EL of this place!

Show yourself, coward!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:35 pm

He did show himself. All praise to Big Brother!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:20 pm
If I was a nasty piece of shit like Naffy I could make her so fucking sorry she would curl up and die.
YOU are a nasty piece of shit. Go and die, but don't do it here, thanks!
Naffy knows what I am talking about.
I don't and I don't care what you think you know.
What happened to you, bitch, you did to yourself. Nobody here, on OzPol, in DeepShit’s site did it to you. You did it all to yourself.
I am not blaming anybody for anything.
Annie was rather similar. Annie tho was a very nice person. She did not blame others for her condItion. I am enriched with the communication and interaction between us. YOU are trying to blame everyone but yourself for your present condition. That does not work, does it? Hate me, hate Aussie, hate JohnSmith yet we are NOT responsible for the fix you are in.
I am absolutely NOTHING like Annie. I don't have what Annie had. Plus I gave up smoking 15 years ago. She still smoked while on oxygen for God's sake. Madness! I am not blaming anybody for anything. I don't waste my energy hating anybody, hate is a wasted emotion.
Try not being a total fluffy bunny and, you know, you might find some support and encouragement from those you excoriate all the bloody time.
The only c*** around here is YOU. Take a look in the mirror, you UGLY individual.
Or don’t. I don’t care! I am happy looking toward a new life in Tasmania! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
Mind your own fucking business. Moving to Tassie won't help you. Fuck your horse, and all. Piss off, you Mong.