Re: What do you think about Sparta?

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:32 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:30 pm
BOBBY is the Boss. I think he is Spot On in this instance. Only you Old Fogies are complaining. Get a Life.

PS Did you get the lawn mowed like I asked? :rofl
With what?
Whatever he said. I think Sparta should just be DELETED to stop you lot wanting it. That would be my way of solving the problem you have. Like it or lump it.
That would be your way of avoiding accountability for your atrocious conduct. I have a Grand Daughter (you doxxed) who wants to meet you, and that would not be pleasant. "Mary Black" et al would also like to face you but luckily for you, she is in an advanced state of Alzeimers. You truly are a grub.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 pm

That would be your way of avoiding accountability for your atrocious conduct. I have a Grand Daughter (you doxxed) who wants to meet you, and that would not be pleasant. "Mary Black" et al would also like to face you but luckily for you, she is in an advanced state of Alzeimers. You truly are a grub.
What grand daughter? Who is Mary Black?

You are a liar!

I did NOT, repeat NOT, post anything personal about you or your family in Sparta! I did post links at OzPol. I said sorry and got banned for 2+ years. I have done my time. Now shut upper your face!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 pm

The EL is not the boss, he is accountable to the members who can have him booted if he is acting like a total coward.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 pm
The EL is not the boss, he is accountable to the members who can have him booted if he is acting like a total coward.
:tease

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Booby, let all members into Archives right the fuck now!

What are you afraid of? YOU weren’t EL in the past. Draw a line under the shenanigans that went on under Skippy the Clown and BO the forum killer!

Delete it all or make all public!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:05 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:50 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 pm

What grand daughter? Who is Mary Black?

You are a liar!

I did NOT, repeat NOT, post anything personal about you or your family in Sparta! I did post links at OzPol. I said sorry and got banned for 2+ years. I have done my time. Now shut upper your face!
You were not banned for two years. You were banned for three months on your first burst, and then, later, 12 months for your second burst when you doxxed my Grand Daughter. When you are approaching your last gasp, I want you to have an image of her in your head, haunting you, and you ought be very grateful she has forgiven you.

As for 'Mary Black'...that was the name you used as a fleeting member at OzPol to post, and your avatar was a photo of her. You are an arsehole, and I will remind you of that, and more to come, at any place you and I post. You are the worst of the worst, ever.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:03 pm
Booby, let all members into Archives right the fuck now!

What are you afraid of? YOU weren’t EL in the past. Draw a line under the shenanigans that went on under Skippy the Clown and BO the forum killer!

Delete it all or make all public!
No way. I want to see what the cowards have been getting away with. If Bobby does that, he will be known as the EL who protected arsehole cowards.

I'll wait my three months, and it will be so obvious if there has been an attempt to cover anything up. The Mole gave us evidence.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:20 pm

If I was a nasty piece of shit like Naffy I could make her so fucking sorry she would curl up and die.

Naffy knows what I am talking about.

What happened to you, bitch, you did to yourself. Nobody here, on OzPol, in DeepShit’s site did it to you. You did it all to yourself.

Annie was rather similar. Annie tho was a very nice person. She did not blame others for her condItion. I am enriched with the communication and interaction between us. YOU are trying to blame everyone but yourself for your present condition. That does not work, does it? Hate me, hate Aussie, hate JohnSmith yet we are NOT responsible for the fix you are in.

Try not being a total fluffy bunny and, you know, you might find some support and encouragement from those you excoriate all the bloody time.

Or don’t. I don’t care! I am happy looking toward a new life in Tasmania! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:22 pm

My 2 cents.

Open Sparta to member only. All members.

Members should be restricted to shitfights there, that would take some of it away from the public space. By not letting the old members in there the public visible forum is deteriating as the recent unbanned members have nowhere else to have the slagging matches.

Don't see a downside.Maybe I said something aussie will find on what I said at some point, I don't as I have nothing to hide with regards to anything i have said.

There is nothing there that hasn't been said in public at some point.

I see no cons only pros for opening it up to all members.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:20 pm
If I was a nasty piece of shit like Naffy I could make her so fucking sorry she would curl up and die.

Naffy knows what I am talking about.

What happened to you, bitch, you did to yourself. Nobody here, on OzPol, in DeepShit’s site did it to you. You did it all to yourself.

Annie was rather similar. Annie tho was a very nice person. She did not blame others for her condItion. I am enriched with the communication and interaction between us. YOU are trying to blame everyone but yourself for your present condition. That does not work, does it? Hate me, hate Aussie, hate JohnSmith yet we are NOT responsible for the fix you are in.

Try not being a total fluffy bunny and, you know, you might find some support and encouragement from those you excoriate all the bloody time.

Or don’t. I don’t care! I am happy looking toward a new life in Tasmania! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
This is an example of what should be said in Sparta, not in the public side of the forum Bobby.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.