New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Texan

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Texan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm
Texan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:38 am
Bobby wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:37 am
Covid death toll passes 1 million:

1,001,551 dead in the world.

USA 208,921 dead.

Australia 870 dead.

https://coronaboard.com/

Also heard on the news that the USA is expecting another 200,000 dead by Xmas.
Americans are able to work. Americans are able to take their families out to eat. Americans can travel the whole continent if they want. Enjoy America bashing from your 5km radius. I'll gladly take a little risk with my freedom.
There was no ''America bashing'', Tex.
Bobby was just reiterating what your CDC has projected.
I never said that's all he did, and he's welcome to speak his mind. I just have a tendency to defend my country when I agree with how this problem is being handled. One death is a terrible thing, but losing freedom is just as bad or worse. I'm perfectly capable of taking responsibility for my health and how I deal with this virus. I don't need a government to shut down my business or lock me in my house. We've gone to war over far less. The Boston Tea Party was over a .5% sales tax on tea. That's why we drink hot coffee instead of hot tea like the Brits.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:28 pm

Cant you sleep Tex.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:18 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:
Bobby wrote:

USA 208,921 dead.

Australia 870 dead.

Americans are able to work. Americans are able to take their families out to eat. Americans can travel the whole continent if they want. Enjoy America bashing from your 5km radius. I'll gladly take a little risk with my freedom.
I never said that's all he did, and he's welcome to speak his mind. I just have a tendency to defend my country when I agree with how this problem is being handled. One death is a terrible thing, but losing freedom is just as bad or worse. I'm perfectly capable of taking responsibility for my health and how I deal with this virus. I don't need a government to shut down my business or lock me in my house. We've gone to war over far less. The Boston Tea Party was over a .5% sales tax on tea. That's why we drink hot coffee instead of hot tea like the Brits.
Freedom matters to you... it matters to me too

How do you feel about the idea that Australia and New Zealand are more free than the US?

The US is ranked lower than us, coming in at 17. NZ is ranked 1 and Aus is 4

Bravo NZ. :yahoo

https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... -countries
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:07 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:48 pm
Texan wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:
Bobby wrote:

USA 208,921 dead.

Australia 870 dead.

How do you feel about the idea that Australia and New Zealand are more free than the US?

That's great. I'm not sure I agree with the rankings, but if you're happy, I'm happy.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:14 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:
Bobby wrote:

USA 208,921 dead.

Australia 870 dead.

We're not free right now.

We live under a totalitarian Govt. in Victoria.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:51 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:07 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Texan wrote:

That's great. I'm not sure I agree with the rankings, but if you're happy, I'm happy.
Hong Kong is listed at #3. Yeah right. :lol:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:44 am

Indeed... a lot has happened since that list was so recently compiled.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:09 pm

CHINA has accused Italy of starting the killer coronavirus pandemic - and claims its own study PROVES it.

But Beijing has also previously blamed Spain for sparking the worldwide Covid outbreak to deflect blame, while insisting “China is not a culprit of this virus”.

Its accusation against Italy follows an Italian study supporting suggestions that the virus was circulating outside China earlier than thought.

The earliest reported case in Wuhan - regarded by many experts as the initial epicentre of the outbreak - was at the beginning of December, 2019.

But, a paper published by the Italian Cancer Institute (INT) reports finding neutralising antibodies to the disease in blood taken from healthy patients in Italy in October last year, during a lung cancer screening trial.

This has prompted a flurry of reports by Chinese state media, claiming it clears China of blame for starting the pandemic which has so far killed 1.3million people and devastated economies worldwide.

Zhao Lijian, a foreign ministry spokesman, said: "This once again shows that tracing the virus' source is a complex scientific question."

Adding that further analysis of its origin "should be left to scientists", Zhao suggested the source could "involve multiple countries".

However in Italy, an expert involved in the study told The Times that its findings did not eliminate the virus starting in China.

"We know that China delayed announcing its outbreak.

"So there is no telling when it started there, and China has very strong commercial links with northern Italy," said Giovanni Apolone, at Milan's National Cancer Institute.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1824950/ch ... dy-proves/

China's blame game continues. First Spain started it now it's Italy! :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Scott Morrison has revealed Australians who refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccine could be forced to quarantine for two weeks when they enter the country unless they have a 'genuine medical reason' not to get the jab.

The prime minister has previously said a vaccine, which is expected to roll out in March, will be optional but the government will find ways to encourage people to take it.

Qantas boss Alan Joyce sparked anger from anti-vaxxers and vaccine skeptics on Sunday when he said his airline may ban people who have not taken the jab from international flights.

>snip<

He hinted that a more strict policy could be applied for Covid-19, with a quarantine period of 14 days, which is currently in place for returned travellers.

'Where people have the choice of two weeks of quarantine or being vaccinated, I think that will be an incentive, unless there is a genuine medical reason,' Mr Morrison said.

>snip<

Other options to encourage vaccine take-up include withholding government support from people who do not get the jab.

The government already does this under the 2015 'no jab, no pay' rule that stops parents getting some tax benefits, Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate payments if they refuse to vaccinate their child against other illnesses.

The International Air Transport Association announced it was in the 'final stages' of developing a digital health pass that can be used to record Covid-19 tests or vaccinations and will 'support the safe reopening of borders'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:42 am

I'm donating blood right now. I'll get results for my antibody test in 2 weeks to confirm that I've already had the virus. They'll use my next donation to treat covid patients or make vaccines.