New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:50 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:46 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm
The poor pussies:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/05/us/t ... index.html

It must mean that house cats can get it and also pass it on to people.
This is turning out to be more of a nightmare every day.
No it doesn't mean that Bobby. Misinformation like this caused hundreds of Chinese to toss their pets off balconies. I said earlier that the Tiger's keeper has the virus and was asymptomatic which means he passed it on to the Tiger.
The tiger, named Nadia, tested positive for COVID-19 in what is believed to be the first known infection of an animal in the United States, federal officials and the zoo said Sunday. The infection is also thought to be the first case in a tiger worldwide.
Along with the tiger, six other tigers and lions have fallen ill with a dry cough. The Department of Agriculture said the big cats are believed to have been infected by a zoo employee.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... tion-in-us
The Bronx Zoo, in New York City, says the test result was confirmed by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Iowa.

Nadia, along with six other big cats, is thought to have been infected by an asymptomatic zoo keeper.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52177586

But it must mean that a cat can have it and give to a person?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:05 pm

Brian is only here to provoke and argue. Don't try your crap about the source as it's a video clip and plenty more of them are on YouTube. "It's safe come join us" Pelosi says.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 9562013696

Also during late February ...
In late February, when the U.S. stock market was in the early stages of slipping on news of the coronavirus outbreak, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, began buying up tech stocks and stock options.

Paul Pelosi, a businessman and investor, paid up to $3.3 million in total to buy Alphabet (ticker: GOOGL) and Microsoft (MSFT) stock options, and Slack Technologies stock (WORK), an April 1 regulatory filing from Speaker Pelosi shows. All three stocks have been outperforming the broader market, as measured by the S&P 500 index, although only Slack stock sports a year-to-date gain.

These appear to be recent investments by Paul Pelosi in securities of those companies. Speaker Pelosi’s annual financial disclosure report for 2018, the latest one available, shows no Alphabet or Microsoft investments. (Slack shares didn’t trade publicly until last year.)
https://www.barrons.com/articles/nancy- ... 585841541

Those stocks have since surged.

What are you going to complain about now Brian?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm

If you want to proclaim yourself the 'all knowing' Brian you should already know this. Everyone else on the net does. :roll:
You mean everybody who unquestioningly supports el Presidente Trump and hates the Democrats. Why are you so afraid of providing the link? Are you so scared of conforming to your own rules which you demanded Red conform to? He did. You appear unable to. Tsk, tsk. :roll
I have not 'demanded' anything. It was just a well deserved little dig at Red NOT a demand. For God's sake, Brian, bugger off with your idiocy. There's a village out there somewhere ...
Why then are you reacting so hostile to my not unreasonable request? I have made a request of you but you react in a most aggressive way. Mmmm?
Your provocative passive aggressivism doesn't pass the test, Brian. I have already posted the Pelosi Chinatown media coverage and her husband's insider knowledge of grabbing shares is all over the net. I may have even posted that as well.
I am not being aggressive in the slightest. You are being aggressive in your denial of a civil request. Tsk, tsk. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:13 pm

Dont worry Brian, you will always be treated as an outcast here unless you agree with everything BO and the rightards say.

And you will notice BO always has the last say on virtually everything critical of the right or Trump

:rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:14 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:44 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:24 pm
Of course, you have evidence to back that statement, Black Orchid? :roll :roll
Brian she may not, But when has evidence ever been a prob for the Dems ?
It is a problem for anybody who wants to make a rationale decision on the issue, BigP. Black Orchid is making a statement which we are unable to determine if it is true or not. Why is she so afraid of providing a link, Mmm? :roll :roll
I understand where you are coming from Brian, I will now make a statement that my observations of Joe Biden are that he is experiencing some form of dementia ?
Possibly he is. I have not seen sufficient evidence either way. :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Redneck wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:13 pm
Dont worry Brian, you will always be treated as an outcast here unless you agree with everything BO and the rightards say.

And you will notice BO always has the last say on virtually everything critical of the right or Trump

:rofl
These things have been noted. All she has to do is admit she is wrong occasionally. Being an ex-lawyer, I suppose it must be hard to admit error on her part. :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Brian and Red ..... Image

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:21 pm
Brian and Red ..... Image
:rofl :clap