New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:24 pm
Of course, you have evidence to back that statement, Black Orchid? :roll :roll
Brian she may not, But when has evidence ever been a prob for the Dems ?

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm

brian ross wrote:
Brian, I have no doubt you are an intelligent man ,But your political nuances appear to cloud your opinion , :beer

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
It is a problem for anybody who wants to make a rationale decision on the issue, BigP. Black Orchid is making a statement which we are unable to determine if it is true or not. Why is she so afraid of providing a link, Mmm? :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:30 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Yes try GOOGLE!
No, you are expected to supply your sources, Black Orchid. You just told Red that. Why are you exempted from the rules you lay down for everybody else? Are you embarrassed by your source? Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
If you want to proclaim yourself the 'all knowing' Brian you should already know this. Everyone else on the net does. :roll:
You mean everybody who unquestioningly supports el Presidente Trump and hates the Democrats. Why are you so afraid of providing the link? Are you so scared of conforming to your own rules which you demanded Red conform to? He did. You appear unable to. Tsk, tsk. :roll
I have not 'demanded' anything. It was just a well deserved little dig at Red NOT a demand. For God's sake, Brian, bugger off with your idiocy. There's a village out there somewhere ...
Why then are you reacting so hostile to my not unreasonable request? I have made a request of you but you react in a most aggressive way. Mmmm?
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:30 pm

No, you are expected to supply your sources, Black Orchid. You just told Red that. Why are you exempted from the rules you lay down for everybody else? Are you embarrassed by your source? Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
If you want to proclaim yourself the 'all knowing' Brian you should already know this. Everyone else on the net does. :roll:
You mean everybody who unquestioningly supports el Presidente Trump and hates the Democrats. Why are you so afraid of providing the link? Are you so scared of conforming to your own rules which you demanded Red conform to? He did. You appear unable to. Tsk, tsk. :roll
I have not 'demanded' anything. It was just a well deserved little dig at Red NOT a demand. For God's sake, Brian, bugger off with your idiocy. There's a village out there somewhere ...
Why then are you reacting so hostile to my not unreasonable request? I have made a request of you but you react in a most aggressive way. Mmmm?
Your provocative passive aggressivism doesn't pass the test, Brian. I have already posted the Pelosi Chinatown media coverage and her husband's insider knowledge of grabbing shares is all over the net. I may have even posted that as well.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am
Redneck wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:27 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 am
BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:08 am
Redneck wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Sounds like Trump the conman!

Has he released his tax returns yet btw?
I personally don't see why he should. I would be different if the IRS where doing an audit..
Me either.
A couple of typical Trumpard responses!

I am sure they would be demanding it if the POTUS was a Democrat!
Well you would be wrong. If there were any problems with his taxes the IRS would have been on to him long before now.

As for the virus, I was told this morning that it has become airborne and a Tiger in a Bronx zoo has been infected by an asymptomatic handler.
Mmm funny though this POTUS is only the second candidate for POTUS in 40 years to not release his tax returns, some even released may returns.

Something to hide I guess !!

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 pm

Texan wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:20 am
Redneck wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:27 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 am
BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:08 am
Redneck wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Sounds like Trump the conman!

Has he released his tax returns yet btw?
I personally don't see why he should. I would be different if the IRS where doing an audit..
Me either.
A couple of typical Trumpard responses!

I am sure they would be demanding it if the POTUS was a Democrat!
Wow. TDS must be a real thing. You don't live within thousands of miles of America and you hate my leader and call people who support him names. Do you think Trump would get the same investigation that Hillary got on her emails, OKing uranium sales to Russia, letting terrorists kill 4 Americans at Benghazi, etc......? Trump was obviously the best choice we were given and he has done a much better job than I expected. I don't like his tweets sometimes, but he pursues what he campaigned on unlike any president we've had in decades. If you don't like him, move to America and vote against him.
I think he is a lying deadshit and will continue to say so like or lump it!

He obviously has something to hide by not releasing them.

You can criticise our leader if you wish he is a lying deadshit as well so feel free!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm

The poor pussies:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/05/us/t ... index.html

It must mean that house cats can get it and also pass it on to people.
This is turning out to be more of a nightmare every day.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:44 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
It is a problem for anybody who wants to make a rationale decision on the issue, BigP. Black Orchid is making a statement which we are unable to determine if it is true or not. Why is she so afraid of providing a link, Mmm? :roll :roll
I understand where you are coming from Brian, I will now make a statement that my observations of Joe Biden are that he is experiencing some form of dementia ?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm
The poor pussies:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/05/us/t ... index.html

It must mean that house cats can get it and also pass it on to people.
This is turning out to be more of a nightmare every day.
No it doesn't mean that Bobby. Misinformation like this caused hundreds of Chinese to toss their pets off balconies. I said earlier that the Tiger's keeper has the virus and was asymptomatic which means he passed it on to the Tiger.
The tiger, named Nadia, tested positive for COVID-19 in what is believed to be the first known infection of an animal in the United States, federal officials and the zoo said Sunday. The infection is also thought to be the first case in a tiger worldwide.
Along with the tiger, six other tigers and lions have fallen ill with a dry cough. The Department of Agriculture said the big cats are believed to have been infected by a zoo employee.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... tion-in-us
The Bronx Zoo, in New York City, says the test result was confirmed by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Iowa.

Nadia, along with six other big cats, is thought to have been infected by an asymptomatic zoo keeper.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52177586