New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:59 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:43 pm
My idiot neighbor had a couple of car loads of his dickhead mates turn up , and the started working of a 4x4, I lent over the fence and gave them a fucken serve, I pointed out that we were in lock down and that if they weren't outta there in ten minutes, they could explain themselves to the local constabulary, Usually I would end up in a screaming match with my neighbor, But this time they just shut the fuck up and got outta there, Things have gone very quiet over there, lol

Max will be seething , as he probably thought he could stay at home for the month and his mates would sneak over and drink piss with him, If I get a hint of anyone over there I will be on the fone to the police,,

You won't look so tough when the Mongrel Mob or the
Black Power gang
turn up at your place and steal all your crap paper.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm
Who let the passengers off the Ruby Princess
knowing that many of them had Covid-19?
It was on TV last night and no one accepted responsibly.

Even Gladys denied it was her fault.

Someone needs to be arrested and charged with
criminal negligence.

What about the USA?

Trump was out playing golf while China was in mass
lock downs of 65 million people.

Hardly any preparations were made until it was too late.

Trump is responsible - he was asleep at the wheel
living in his own world of delusions.
Was this before or after he was being racist for stopping travel from China?

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:59 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:43 pm
My idiot neighbor had a couple of car loads of his dickhead mates turn up , and the started working of a 4x4, I lent over the fence and gave them a fucken serve, I pointed out that we were in lock down and that if they weren't outta there in ten minutes, they could explain themselves to the local constabulary, Usually I would end up in a screaming match with my neighbor, But this time they just shut the fuck up and got outta there, Things have gone very quiet over there, lol

Max will be seething , as he probably thought he could stay at home for the month and his mates would sneak over and drink piss with him, If I get a hint of anyone over there I will be on the fone to the police,,

You won't look so tough when the Mongrel Mob or the
Black Power gang
turn up at your place and steal all your crap paper.

Bob, you dont have a fucken clue as to how i would react to a bunch of gang bangers turning up to threaten me, and my dunny paper supply lol

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:37 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm
Who let the passengers off the Ruby Princess
knowing that many of them had Covid-19?
It was on TV last night and no one accepted responsibly.

Even Gladys denied it was her fault.

Someone needs to be arrested and charged with
criminal negligence.

What about the USA?

Trump was out playing golf while China was in mass
lock downs of 65 million people.

Hardly any preparations were made until it was too late.

Trump is responsible - he was asleep at the wheel
living in his own world of delusions.
Was this before or after he was being racist for stopping travel from China?

Trump is the leader of the free world -
it was up to him to save the world when there was 3 months to spare.
This started last December in China.
Instead, he sat on his fat arse proclaiming that it was just the flu.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Proof that it's a bio weapon:

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 pm

What the hell is wrong with us. I thought international travel was banned??? They weren't even checked nor had their temperatures taken but apparently from now on they will be. Some consolation. :roll: :huh
Video has emerged of large queues of people ignoring physical distancing rules after arriving at Sydney Airport today.

The vision was filmed this morning in the airport's international arrivals hall, and shows people huddled together in long lines, waiting to get out of the terminal.

It flies in the face of strong messaging from the Federal Government to maintain physical distancing to stop the spread of COVID-19.

Guidelines recommended people stayed at least 1.5 metres away from others, and that crowds and public gatherings be avoided.

The video was posted on social media by Sally Prosser, who told the ABC it was filmed by a family member.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-26/ ... s/12092796

UNBELIEVABLE!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Perhaps they didn't get told on the flight on the way in? :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Apparently Sydney is going into total lock down in stages, and maybe from tomorrow, and it looks like Waverley is top of the list so you will be one of the first Gordon.

Don't know why they don't go the whole hog *shrug*

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm

•Mar 25, 2020

Lawrence: Trump's ‘Deadly Nonsense’ On Re-Opening The Country | The Last Word | MSNBC

Lawrence O'Donnell explains why governors and doctors are in charge of combating the coronavirus pandemic and not listening to Donald Trump's timeline for opening businesses again in the United States.

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 pm
Apparently Sydney is going into total lock down in stages, and maybe from tomorrow, and it looks like Waverley is top of the list so you will be one of the first Gordon.

Don't know whyhey don't go the whole hog *shrug*
Where did you hear that?

BTW, All of the playgrounds and workout courts have all the equipment wrapped and roped off. This is going to be fkuced,