New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Redneck

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Redneck » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 am
Apart from not buying ventilators as advised 5 years ago Cuomo still has mass transit operating in New York despite it being the epicentre of CV.

Lefty logic? :roll:
Nah Trump logic.....Its just a minor flu type epidemic that will be sorted in a couple of weeks

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 am

Redneck wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Apart from not buying ventilators as advised 5 years ago Cuomo still has mass transit operating in New York despite it being the epicentre of CV.

Nah Trump logic.....Its just a minor flu type epidemic that will be sorted in a couple of weeks

So how should Trump handle this mess?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:23 am

Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

That was at the very beginning when we didn't know what China had thrown at us but when we did know and social distancing was advised what did the top Dems say to New Yorkers?

They told them to go out and mix in huge crowds and have fun and to ignore the warnings. Again, lefty diseased logic. Very diseased.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:23 am
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

That was at the very beginning when we didn't know what China had thrown at us but when we did know and social distancing was advised what did the top Dems say to New Yorkers?

They told them to go out and mix in huge crowds and have fun and to ignore the warnings. Again, lefty diseased logic. Very diseased.
It has been a clusterfuck of mismanagement and misinformation from the get-go! Shame on Fox News for down playing the virus. Shame on the democrats for politicising the bail-out. Shame on the Republicans for doing the same. Shame on the President for not being clear and concise.

Pity The U.S.A! No nation can help them as we have our own fates to contend with.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm

Who let the passengers off the Ruby Princess
knowing that many of them had Covid-19?
It was on TV last night and no one accepted responsibly.

Even Gladys denied it was her fault.

Someone needs to be arrested and charged with
criminal negligence.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:02 pm

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am
BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am
The first morning of our lock-down, I went for a wander up the drive to the road, not a vehicle in site, I half expected a horde of zombies to come round the corner, Its freakishly quiet,
I hope you're ready for a Mongel Mob home invasion?
P will just shoot them :lol:
lol. over the last couple of years they have strengthened rights to self defense in NZ A couple of months back a home owner killed one of two guys breaking into his van in the early hours, he wasnt even arrested, previously they had taken the stance it was up to the courts to decide innocents or guilt

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:25 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am
BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am
The first morning of our lock-down, I went for a wander up the drive to the road, not a vehicle in site, I half expected a horde of zombies to come round the corner, Its freakishly quiet,
I hope you're ready for a Mongel Mob home invasion?
P will just shoot them :lol:
lol. over the last couple of years they have strengthened rights to self defense in NZ A couple of months back a home owner killed one of two guys breaking into his van in the early hours, he wasnt even arrested, previously they had taken the stance it was up to the courts to decide innocents or guilt
That's what I like to hear. That dead guy will never harm another person. It's good to hear that people are allowed to defend themselves.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:43 pm

My idiot neighbor had a couple of car loads of his dickhead mates turn up , and the started working of a 4x4, I lent over the fence and gave them a fucken serve, I pointed out that we were in lock down and that if they weren't outta there in ten minutes, they could explain themselves to the local constabulary, Usually I would end up in a screaming match with my neighbor, But this time they just shut the fuck up and got outta there, Things have gone very quiet over there, lol

Max will be seething , as he probably thought he could stay at home for the month and his mates would sneak over and drink piss with him, If I get a hint of anyone over there I will be on the fone to the police,,

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm
Who let the passengers off the Ruby Princess
knowing that many of them had Covid-19?
It was on TV last night and no one accepted responsibly.

Even Gladys denied it was her fault.

Someone needs to be arrested and charged with
criminal negligence.

What about the USA?

Trump was out playing golf while China was in mass
lock downs of 65 million people.

Hardly any preparations were made until it was too late.

Trump is responsible - he was asleep at the wheel
living in his own world of delusions.