billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:29 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/most-a ... -dangerous

Is the writer trying to say that most Americans are too conceited for their own good....wash your mouth out with soap.... :rofl
If the Democrats were really interested in safeguarding the nation against coronavirus, they'd be working with Trump to keep illegal immigrants from entering the country.
:thumb
The Democrats are rabble....but that aside, on another (US) forum the lack of interest in the corona virus is extremely
noticeable...every other topic is discussed ad infinitum...its almost as though anything outside USA border doesn't really
matter....apart from Iran.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:29 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/most-a ... -dangerous

Is the writer trying to say that most Americans are too conceited for their own good....wash your mouth out with soap.... :rofl
If the Democrats were really interested in safeguarding the nation against coronavirus, they'd be working with Trump to keep illegal immigrants from entering the country.
:thumb
The Democrats are rabble....but that aside, on another (US) forum the lack of interest in the corona virus is extremely
noticeable...every other topic is discussed ad infinitum...its almost as though anything outside USA border doesn't really
matter....apart from Iran.....
Well, I suppose it's human nature not to get worked up about stuff that isn't happening anywhere close to you.

Plus, what can the average American do about it anyway? I'm all for the U.S. doing what we can to curb the outbreak, but other than wear a mask in public (nobody around here is) and stay home a lot, I'm really not sure how I can be of much help.

FYI: Trump just asked Congress for $2.5 billion in emergency funding to combatting the coronavirus.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:07 pm

T4E wrote:If Australia wants to be neutral, OK, but that would include telling Chinese students they can't enter your country at this time. You could at least join us in turning the screws on Iran's economy.
No need, good sir... The virus will do the job for us!

That's my prediction.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:25 pm

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/fede ... 5436f.html
If the Australian grubberment allows 170,000 Chinese students into Australia simply to appease China and the Universities,
it will prove once and for all that scumo and his sidekicks are incompetent beyond belief...
.....read the comments on this article......I cant believe that this is being considered......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 am

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 052e836aa0

So tell us Mr Morrison...are the 70,000 Chinese students still coming...... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/mappin ... ugee-camps

Well..great news...as well as conning the Australian public with their plans to arrest and extradite ISIS brides and their
children...we also have the possibility that they may at some stage in the future contract the corona virus.....
Quick scumo...quick....bring them all home...maybe when you bring them home you can house them all on
Christmas Island....maybe with a few thousand Chinese Uni students.....is that plan still going ahead pray tell...…. :rofl

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:07 pm
T4E wrote:If Australia wants to be neutral, OK, but that would include telling Chinese students they can't enter your country at this time. You could at least join us in turning the screws on Iran's economy.

That's my prediction.
You're predicting the virus will put the screws to Iran, China or both?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:26 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:07 pm

That's my prediction.
You're predicting the virus will put the screws to Iran, China or both?
The Iranian minister for Health has the virus, and had been spreading it to his peers, prior to his quarantine. That must count for something!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:29 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/mappin ... ugee-camps

Well..great news...as well as conning the Australian public with their plans to arrest and extradite ISIS brides and their
children...we also have the possibility that they may at some stage in the future contract the corona virus.....
Quick scumo...quick....bring them all home...maybe when you bring them home you can house them all on
Christmas Island....maybe with a few thousand Chinese Uni students.....is that plan still going ahead pray tell...…. :rofl
:rofl

They're bringing people to the mainland too, in empty mining camps in the NT. Which pisses me off... NT may have a small population with towns spread apart vastly, that doesn't mean they should come to the mainland. Shat me off about Christmas Island as it was. By not concentrating the virus into one region to contain it, countries evacuating their citizens are just party to the spread imo. Fuckwits.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:56 pm

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... e7463d83da

This is preposterous...Australian Universities offering $7500 to Chinese students to help them get back into
Australia....
Wait a minit….didn't our illustrious Prime Minister tell us that he was bringing in 70000 Chinese students.....
(70,000 in NSW...there are 190,000 throughout Australia....)
If the corona virus is now a pandemic...lets not mince words...it is.....
Why then hasn't our grubberment told the Universities that these $7500 grants are not on...
Oh sorry...he's bring in 70000 students himself...
That creates a bit of a headfuck doesn't it Scumo……
What a fkn mess.....
AND they will cancel the Olympic Games...that's my prediction...its sticking out like dogs balls...…. :WTF